11

Like clockwork Hermione went down to the dungeons immediately after dinner finished. After knocking on the door she was let in by Bella who was waiting patiently for her. "Punctual as usual Hermione, come in! Would you like some tea?" She asked as the young witch walked in and sat down on the sofa after nodding. "You have questions, I have answers, but first tea." Bella stated pouring Hermione a cup of hot tea.

A little while later Bella was seated next to Hermione on the sofa ready for her questions. "What will you have to do for Dumbledore?" Hermione asked. Bella looked at the young witch before answering her. "I'm a double agent for you know who, you know who that is right?" Bella asked as Hermione nodded. "Ok, so I'm not loyal to him. I'm loyal to Dumbledore and his plan for the wizarding world. I'll be here most of the time because you know who thinks I'm getting information on the Order. Now this is where you come in, like Dumbledore you are to become very best friends with the ones we all spoke about last night. However I'm adding four more to that list my sister's Andromeda and Narcissa, and Sirius's brother Regulus, and Severus Snape. My sisters are older than you, so I've also asked them to watch you too. Ah! That'll be them now." Bella said as the door swung open and in walked two tall witches. One with platinum blonde hair and the other with brown curly hair they were followed by Sirius and a younger wizard who Hermione thought to be Regulus.

"You called for us Bella? Who's this?" The brunette asked looking at Hermione. "Andy, Cissy, Reggie, this is Hermione Granger.  Sirius you already know her so no need to introduce you again. Come sit! We have much to talk about." Bella stated as they all sat down on the furniture. "Now... let's discuss things." Bella began.