28

Finally the end of the school year was here and that meant Hermione would be going home with Bella and her family. To say she was nervous would be a gravely understatement. She was scared. Not because she was going to be living with her friends and professor, but because she didn't know what to expect. However that was a couple days away. Right now she was sitting with Lily  in the grass beside the black lake. "I'm gonna miss this." Lily said looking over the lake. "Me too. But we can do it again next year, and the year after that." Hermione replied. "Yea, I know but what about when we're done here? We just can't come back..." Lily replied.

"Well no, but we'll be taking our kids to the platform, and that'll be something." Hermione stated. "Yea, our kids!" Lily replied. The two of them sat there for a little while longer before heading back inside for lunch. It being a Saturday so there were no classes to worry about so it gave the two Gryffindor girls time to be together without the group. "Come on Lils!" Hermione said as they stood up and walked into the castle. "I'm coming Mione!" Lily groaned.

As they walked thought the corridors they were stopped by a lanky looking boy walking there way. "Hey Lily!" The boy spoke. "Hello Severus." Lily replied as they continued walking past him. The two girls made their way to the great hall and sat down at their table with their friends and began munching on sandwiches and crisps. "After this, let's go pack our things since we'll be leaving Monday afternoon." Hermione stated.

"Good idea! You boys should start packing too!" Lily stated looking at Remus, Sirius, and James. "Yes mum!" They chorused back. Hermione and Lily shared a look and rolled their eyes at each other before continuing eating.