47

The three girls sat together with Regulus and Sirius at a booth in The Leaky Cauldron while Bella sat with Andy and Cissy at another booth opposite them. "Are you all ready to go back to school?" Marlene asked eying Hermione. "Yea!" Hermione replied with a smile. "Have you heard about Peter?" Sirius asked. "No! What happened to him?" Lily asked. "He and his mum moved to America! He's gonna be attending Ilvermorny now." Regulus stated. "Really! Wonder if you'll get a new dorm mate?" Hermione asked. "Dunno...we'll have to wait till we get to school won't we?" Sirius stated.

When their food arrived they began eating and continued talking about random things. Marlene however kept sneaking glances at Hermione every chance she could. One of these stolen glances was caught by Bella who sneered at the thought of someone else being with Hermione. She knew that the future was subject to change at any moment but she wanted the little witch to herself. "So Mione...Remus couldn't stop talking about you since you left for Lily's." Sirius stated. "Oh?" Hermione asked. "Yea...it was Mione this...and Mione that." Regulus added. "Well I'm sure I'll see him on the train. He is a good friend after all." Hermione stated.

They all soon finished eating their meals and headed out into the sunshine once again. Marlene, Lily and Hermione headed off to get their ice cream while everyone else continued their shopping. "When do you go back to Lily's?" Marlene asked. "When we get done here." Hermione replied. "But we'll see you on the train Marlene, don't worry." Lily replied with a smile. "I know Lily! But thats Friday..." Marlene groaned. "And we'll arrive early, since mum has to take Petunia shopping for her school stuff." Lily replied. "Ok! If I get there first I'll save us a compartment." Marlene added. "Sounds good!" Hermione stated with a smile.