14

Two Slytherins and a Gryffindor sitting together would be odd enough, however in this scenario there were three Slytherins, and five Gryffindors seated together at one table in the back of The Three Broomsticks. "A round of butter beers and fish and chips please!" Andy said to Madam Rosmerta who nodded and left them to speak amongst themselves. "So it's true then? What Sirius told us? You are from the future!" Lily exclaimed in a whisper. "Yes, and that's why we're going to fix things now. So Sirius doesn't end up in prison, and you and James live, and Regulus doesn't become a death eater." Hermione stated.

"So you lot better keep it to yourselves!" Andromeda hissed at them. "We will." Remus replied. "Good, because if anyone finds out you know everything will go to hell! So this has to be a secret. Not event that chubby kid that hangs around! He's the reason your son ends up an orphan." Narcissa adds. "All of us will keepers it a secret." James stated. When the food came they agreed in silence to keep what they discussed in secret.    

After lunch the group separated quickly going their separate ways. Hermione branched off with Narcissa and Andromeda again while Regulus went off with Sirius and the rest of the Gryffindors. "Now the plan is started. Let's head back to the castle so we can put our things away, and wait for Bella." Andromeda stated as the three girls began walking back up the pathway. Meanwhile the others headed to get sweets and more joke supplies before walking back to the castle.

Eyes were on both groups as they walked along the path. Severus and some of the other future death eaters were spying on them from behind buildings, among them was Peter Pettigrew who was snickering to himself. "They think I'm on their side still." He whispered to Snape. "Shut up rat!" Snape hissed. "Sorry..." Peter replied softly as they continued watching.