30

A few hours later Hermione and the Black family were arriving at Black Manor. "Come on Mione! I'll show you to your room. Cissy go tell the elves that we'll be having a roast and all the trimmings for dinner tonight." Andy stated as she began climbing the stairs with Hermione by her side. Sirius and Regulus had already disappeared into their rooms to put their stuff away for the summer. "My rooms here." Andy said pointing to the name plate on the back wooden door. "Bella's is down the hall, Cissy's is over there. And the boys are at the other end of the hall. As for you Mione...your rooms right here. Between mine and Bella's. Every room has its own bathroom attached to them with a large shower and an even larger tub. Breakfast is usually served whenever everyone wants it. Lunch and dinner are the only times we have a set time. There's no need to bother dressing up for them, since we usually eat breakfast together anyways in our pajamas, and the rest of the meals in whatever clothes we put on after breakfast. I'll leave you here to unpack and everything, and I'll be in my room if you need anything!" Andy stated as she waved her wand causing a name plate to appear on Hermione's room door.

Hermione entered her room an was taken aback by just how grand the room was. It was lined with silver and green trim on the walls and in the middle of the room stood a fore poster bed with lush green bedding upon it. From there Hermione went to the bathroom where she was very surprised to see the large tub and shower. The emerald green tiles that lay on the floor shined as she walked through the bathroom. After taking everything in Hermione quickly walked over to the very large wardrobe and began to put her things away inside it, before heading back to Andy's room.