50

Over the next few days Hermione and the rest of her friends were busy with classes. Marlene has now spent every moment with Hermione. During the classes they have together she will sit with the brunette and do their work together. At meals Marlene sits right next to her and talk her ear off. Hermione didn't complain though she thought the blonde was very sweet and not to mention beautiful.

"Are you coming to the first quidditch game?" Marlene asked. "Yes, Lily and I will be in the stands watching it." Hermione replied with a smile. "Good! I'd like you to wear my quidditch jumper if you'd like." Marlene suggested. "I'd like that." Hermione replied. "Oh good! I'll grab it from my room later." Marlene replied with a smile. "Oi girls! Look! James gave me his quidditch jumper!" Lily squealed happily. "That's amazing! Marlene just asked me to wear hers." Hermione replied. "That's brilliant!" Lily exclaimed happily.

After breakfast ended Marlene went to her room to grab her jumper before returning to where Lily and Hermione waited. "Here ya go!" Marlene stated as she handed over her jumper. "Thank you Marlene." Hermione replied as she leaned in and kissed the blondes cheek. "You're welcome! If I had known that was coming I'd given it to you sooner!" Marlene added with a smirk. "Come on! Let's go! You need to practice and we need to watch." Hermione replied rolling her eyes.

The three of them headed to the quidditch pitch together to watch the Gryffindors practice before the game. "So you and Marlene look cute together!" Lily cooed with a smile. "So don't you and James!" Hermione replied. "He's so sweet! He even stopped messing around with the Slytherins." Lily added. "That's good! He's changing for you Lils." Hermione replied. "As is Marlene for you." Lily added as they turned their attention to the pre game practice.