52

The party that followed the Gryffindor victory was a fun one for everyone including Marlene and Hermione who enjoyed the evening with their friends. Even if they were margin out most of the night. After the chanting for James ended Lily surprised everyone in the common room by pulling the dark haired boy with glasses in for a steering kiss. "GO JAMESY BOY!" Sirius yelled out in excitement. "Looks like James got Lily finally!" Marlene whispered from where she sat on the couch with Hermione on her lap. "Yes it does. Shall we go get some snacks? I'm a little hungry." Hermione replied. The two of them go over to the large table full of dishes full of different foods. "Hey you two! Look how adorable you two are!" Andy cooed as she began filling her plate.

"Enjoying yourselves?" Hermione asked. "Oh yes! This is far better than any party in Slytherin common room." Cissy stated. "Even Regulus is enjoying himself. He's been making out with that Mary Macdonald all night." Andy added. "Well she is nice." Hermione replied. "And the food is much more better here! How'd you get the elves to make stuff like this?" Cissy asked. "We suck up to them." Marlene replied grabbing a butter beer. "I see. Well maybe you can do that for our next party." Andy replied. "Maybe.." Hermione replied.

As the party went on and on people began passing out from the fire whiskey that was smuggle in by the elder Black sisters.  Marlene and Hermione were asleep on one couch while James and Lily were on the floor. Everyone else was asleep in chairs, on the stairs, floor and in every open space available. When McGonagall entered a few hours later she had a hard time not laughing at the sight. Shaking her head she left for her own rooms.