10

Hermione sat before Dumbledore while McGonagall and Bella stood behind her. "Go on Hermione, tell Dumbledore what you told me." Bella whispered. Hermione went on to explain everything about the future and what she knew was going to happen in the coming years. "Is that all of it?" McGonagall asked. "Yes, that's all I know." Hermione replied looking down at her feet. "This is most serious. We must do whatever it takes to keep these events from happening." Dumbledore announced. Hermione remained silent as the adults continued talking.

"Miss Granger? You are good friends with these students am I right?" Dumbeldore asked. "Yes sir." Hermione replied. "Good! This will make things easier, Hermione I need you to become best friends with them. Work together with them, do pranks with them, become one of their closest allies. Then and only then will they trust you completely. Bella while she's doing that I need you to do your part. You know what that is." Dumbledore stated now looking at the DADA professor. "Yes sir." She replied softly.

A few hours later Hermione was walking back to her dorm while being accompanied by Bella once again. "What are you supposed to do Bella?" Hermione asked. "I can't tell you right now Hermione. Later perhaps but not tonight. Now go on and get some sleep." Bella stated with a smile. "May I come see you tomorrow night?" Hermione asked. "I won't be here over the weekend. However I'll be back Monday morning, you can come see me Monday after dinner. I'll answer all your questions then. I promise! Now go to sleep!" Bella added. "Good night Bella." Hermione replied.

"Good night Hermione." Bella whispered as she watched the young witch disappear behind the portrait. Sighing to herself she walked back to the dungeons. She opened her door and walked over to the sofa and sank down into it. "Back to him. Back to Tom. Double Agent...again..." Bella groaned as she rubbed her eyes with her hands. "I'm only doing this to save Hermione and the future she spoke of from coming to reality. Saving humanity..." She told herself as she looked at the tattoo on her arm as it began to burn again.