51

After the practice the stands began filing up fast, the rest of the friend group joined them. Andy passed out buckets of popcorn and butter beer for everyone to enjoy while watching the Gryffindors take on Hufflepuff. Everyone was cheering every time Gryffindor scored and booed when Hufflepuff scored. As the game went on Marlene would fly around up close to the stands where Hermione sat and wink at her before flying away to get the quaffle from Hufflepuff to make a score. Everyone cheered as their friends scored more and more points.

As the game went everyone began to talk about what their weekend plans were. "So it's settled then. We'll meet up at the three broomsticks on Saturday for lunch." Cissy stated. "Yep! We'll get a large table and order fish and chips!" Regulus exclaimed happily. "OH LOOK! James is going after the snitch!" Lily yelped as the red and gold uniform flew past them. "There he goes! GO JAMES! GOOOO!" Everyone cheered.

James flew around high above them chasing the golden snitch, the Hufflepuff seeker was struggling to catch up to James. While James was chasing the snitch Marlene and Sirius managed to score seven more goals. "GOOO MARLENE!" Hermione yelled out. "Oh Mione! You got it bad for the blondie!" Andy exclaimed. "Shut it!" Hermione groaned. "THAT'S IT! JAMES POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNTICH! GRYFFINDOR WINS!" The announcer exclaimed.

Cheers erupted from the stands as the players flew to the ground. Everyone flooded down out of the stands and ran to the pitch. Lily ran into James's arms while Hermione hung back and waited for Marlene to come to her. Marlene looked around for the brunette witch, when she found her she ran towards her pulling her in for a kiss. The kiss caught Hermione by surprise but she quickly kissed the blonde back. "Ooooooh!" Everyone cooed as the girls pulled apart smiling at each other. "Stuff it all you!" Marlene groaned.