Gentleman's

"Finish the game already. Jesus!"

Nino yelled behind his cup, taking a large sip a moment later. Alya, my pong partner, shoves him drunkenly. I hand her the ball and turn to our opponents, Marc and Nathaniel. Both were doing extremely well which was surprising because neither were very social creatures.

"Give us a gentleman's."

The redhead moved our last two cups into a line. I went first, and the ball hit off the rim of the first. Alya, somehow, manages to hit the back cup. Nino hoots at his girlfriend's success while Marc groans brattily, obviously loosened up by the alcohol. Nevertheless, he takes the cup away.

Marinette stumbles up to the table and giggles.

"Finish'er up, we wanna play a game."

Marc sinks his and Nathaniel follows. Alya and I flip them off in unison.

"Redemption shot, at least try."

Alya misses hers first and I follow.

"Ugh, fine guess I give up my win streak."

"You lost it, there's a difference."

I shove Nathaniel in the shoulder and lean in to whisper to Marc.

"You are doing charity work, Marc."

"Shut it you clown."

Nathaniel shoves me and my back stumbles into Nino's shoulder. He chuckles.

"Guess I'm not the only one feeling good right now?"

I giggle and nod lopsidedly. Moving to join the group in the living room, I tuck my dress down a bit as I walk. There's an open spot on the floor in front of the coffee table, right next to Max who is shuffling the deck of cards. I plop down next to him and Snicker practically teleports next to me to put his head in my lap.

"Make sure your drinks are filled everyone, we're playing Truth, Dare, or Drink!"

I put my playlist on shuffle and set my phone down on the table. My drink is almost empty, but I spot Adrien getting up from the recliner to fill his own. I tug his pant leg.

"Fill mine too pretty please~"

"Anything for you Princess~"

He says it sarcastically to not draw suspicion, everyone in the vicinity laughs at it. But I can feel the blush creeping across my face as he takes the glass from my hand with a triumphant smirk. I watched him walk away, and curse myself for the hundredth time that I didn't realize he was Chat Noir.

"Let's get on with it already!"

Nino haggles from his spot on the couch behind me. Alix's little grin can only be described as devious, as she cracked open one of the liquor bottles we didn't use and slid it onto the table. Marc cuts off any commotion, from the action.

"Umm-can someone explain the rules?"

"Simple it's truth or dare but if you don't like what you get after you pick then you can take a drink from the bottle."

The explanation from the pink-haired girl does little to ease the boy's nerves. Adrien grabs my attention as he sits down.

"Guess we don't really need these then?"

"I'll still drink it."

I take it from his hand and take a large sip to prove it, which he simply shakes his head at.

"Okay let's do this! Ivan truth or dare?"

Kim speaks up first and looks at the intimidating-looking boy.