Practice

"But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?"

"Will fly of course!"

I stood center stage facing Adrien, Alix, and Jean positioned behind me on one of the prop beds. The last few hours of rehearsal went as smoothly as they could besides small things going missing once again. The only serious thing was a carabiner used in my harness, which Louis had promptly flipped out on the stage crew for. Luckily Nino noticed when he was helping me strap in.

"Really?!"

Alix jumped from the bed to run over to me. Jean adjusted his top hat and followed suit.

"All you need is faith and trust..."

The hologram projection of a bright twinkling sparkle waved over the three of us. This was supposed to be Tinkerbell, on stage, it wasn't very convincing. But I've been told off-stage it's hyper-realistic.

" And pixie dust. Now come on!"

Adrien skipped over to the prop bay window at the back of the center stage.

"Are we sure this is going to work?"

Jean asked, gripping his prop umbrella close to him.

"Of course now come on!"

With that, Adrien jumped out the window, and one by one the three of us followed.

Normally the lights would drop and there would be harnesses for us to step into on the other side, for the next scene where we would be 'flying'. But this was the last scene that Mr. Laurent wanted us to straighten out before our lunch break, which after we would do a full run-through.

Mr. Laurent tapped on his microphone from where he sat with some of the cast not in the scene and some stage crew members.

"Alright that's a rap, I expect you all back here by one thirty. So in an hour and a half."

He stood from his seat, scribbling furiously into his notepad as he went towards the stage. The blonde looked up at me with a smile.

"Y/n your first for costume fitting so make sure you're back a little early."

"I'll have her back in time."

Adrien responded with a coy little smile, Mr. Laurent's eyes widened by just a fraction. The situation gives me a weird sense of deja vu when the boy meets the girl's father in all of the Western movies. But the blonde had a fond little twinkle in his eyes that gave away he wasn't much of the stern type.

"Have fun you two."

I nodded, rolling my eyes so that they would fall on Adrien when I was done. His eyes flashed over me quickly and the grin he wore gave away how excited he was.

"If you're ready we can head out. I just need to grab my things."

"Same here, I'll meet you in the foyer in five."

With that, we split ways walking. I power walked to the girl's dressing room where I left my things. Students were bustling all trying to find the quickest way to get home. Eventually, I made it to my destination and joined Rose in collecting my things.

When I couldn't find my bag I almost laughed. My belongings were going missing left and right. But I hadn't gone in the dressing room all day, besides when I was talking to Marinette. So it was undeniably swiped, including my phone. I started to become flustered, looking underneath the makeup tables and drawing the attention of Rose.

"What are you looking for?"

"My bag, I'm pretty sure someone stole it for real this time because I haven't even opened it all day."