Hands

I covered my mouth with my hand after I let it slip.

"I'm sorry that was so out of pocket..."

I trailed off as he took hold of my hand to pull it away from my face. His other hand traveled down to my lower waist to drag me to him. He said nothing but leaned in.

His lips brushed against my own, so close to melting into one another. He hadn't broken eye contact with me, and his stare was fiery. His lips parted to slip out words barely above a whisper.

"Are you sure?"

My hand trailed up to rest on his chest, and I decided I couldn't wait any longer. I felt a spark ignite inside me when our lips finally met. He brought his hand up to rest on my upper neck cupping my jawline lightly. I felt a sudden warmth in my chest at the size of his hands and how it felt to have them on me.

My hands stayed on his chest, unsure of how deep the kiss would go. This wasn't like Chat's kiss, this wasn't just lustful it was affectionate and slow. The heat of his skin against my own sent pleasant little shock waves down my spine.

Slowly he let his body fall back against the granite island, bringing both of us to it. Gravity and the tug of his hand on my waist pulled my body flush against his. I was still leaning up against him when we pulled away for air. Silence is breached by our small breaths.

We both stayed for a second, not knowing the next course of action. Luka's nail-polished hand still rested on my neck and the other on my waist. All it took was for his eyes to breach our stare off for a second to glance at my lips for me to move forward.

This kiss was deeper, his tongue darting out a bit experimentally. Soon they were dancing together in a passionate embrace. Time seemed to stand still as we savored the moment, lost in each other.

Soon our movements were becoming hungrier and his hands rougher, I was struggling to keep up when I had to crane my next to reach his lips.

This problem didn't last much longer as his hands traveled down to my thighs, I caught on to what he was doing just in time to wrap my arms around his neck for support. He flipped us and lifted me to sit on the island that luckily didn't have anything on it that could be knocked off.

My heart raced as I fought his tongue with my own trying to gain the upper hand like an intense game. He entertained me for a bit letting me roam, but he moved on quickly after. The space between wasn't a lot but he pulled me with one hand to the edge of the counter, forcing my legs to part for him to stand between. A pretty suggestive position that left my face along with the rest of my body burning.

We still hadn't parted to breathe yet, the only sounds were the moans and noises made from our mouths as we melted into each other. His hands gripped my thighs tightly and one began to travel up my sweatshirt to rest on my back, I delighted in the shivers it sent through my body.

My hand found its way to the nape of his neck to play with his hair. When he suddenly pulled away I felt disappointed for a split second before his hand guided my head upward so he could get to my neck.

My eyes fluttered shut as he trailed kisses down my jaw, and I bit down the cardinal urge to say his name. Soon he focused on a spot just below my collarbone, hunching over to work. I sucked in a breath and that's all he needed to know to continue abusing the spot. I was putty in his arms, I busied myself with putting a hand up his shirt.

"Luka...?"

He pulled away immediately, too respectful for his own good. Waiting intently for me to continue.

"Bedroom."

He didn't respond verbally, simply pulling at my thighs to wrap around his waist. So he could carry me there himself.