Whole

"No way man-no freaking way."

Nino and I giggled about some unseen story that the DJ just spilled from his alcohol-drenched lips. The party had died down, and many of our classmates going home on foot or catching a ride from someone sober.

A select few were sleeping over, which was another way of saying that they were belligerently drunk. I had a bunch of hangover remedies a more sober me packed into one of the kitchen cabinets. Right now I couldn't focus on that though, because the world was twisting uncomfortably.

Standing up from the couch was not an option, I was sleeping here. I looked over at the boy I was talking to, he was unnaturally quiet.

Nino was slumped into Alya, both passed out with drunken flushes over their cheeks. They had been the final two to fall. Juleka found a spot wedge onto the recliner with Rose, Marinette was on the love seat, and Luka had passed out on the rug with a pillow from the couch.

"I have to head out before my father notices I snuck away."

I lazily propped my head to the side where the voice came from, looking up into deep green eyes and slightly messed blonde hair.

"Okay, I can walk'ya out."

I forced myself up with a sigh, knowing that the steps I took would be reflective of my current state. But even now I found the will to be a good hostess. I could feel myself lean over when I stood stumbling, an arm smoothly caught my forearm and drew me close. Another warm hand found its way to my waist.

"Careful."

I sucked in a breath, and let my forehead fall against his shoulder lightly, I felt so tired and he was so warm.

"Come on let's get you to bed."

I hummed lightly as he wrapped my arms around his neck and picked me up by either thigh. My dress hiking up to an uncomfortable length if I was sober enough to care. I let him manhandle me without complaint, curling into the warmth his body was admitting.

"Someone had a bit too much."

Adrien opened the door to my room, pushing it open with his foot. He peeled back the covers and kneeled to place me lightly on the bed. My eyes fluttered open as my head hit the pillow lightly.

Adrien made his way down to my feet and began removing my heels. Steady fingers unbuckling them and throwing them haphazardly onto the floor. Once done he walked back closer to me pausing as his gaze flickered downward, I watched him intently.

His hand reached out and gently tugged the hem of my dress down to where it was originally, before all of the movement. My breath hitched as he came back to the head of the bed, he curled a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to head out. Sleep well okay?"

"Yes sir."

I giggled at my obviously hysterical joke, to which he chuckled halfheartedly to himself and pulled the covers over me.

"Good night Princess."

I'm not sure why anxiety was curling in my gut at the thought of knocking on my music teacher's door but I could feel the sick feeling spread across my chest and into my gut. Or maybe that was the wearing-off hangover from last night.

It took a lot of water and a lot of Tylenol to help me recover from the night before, the headache barely dissipating with enough time to get ready for dinner. After quite a bit of convincing over text Micheal and Louis were able to win me over. So now I was dressed in a warm sweater and leggings under my warmest winter coat, ready to try Louis's famous Christmas cookies.