2

English will be underlined when reader TALKS TO PEOPLE. Also...this story will be taking place in bonten era!

It was eerily quiet in the alleyway (y/n) was in as she slowly stands up, "where am i?" She whispers. Deciding to have a better look at her surroundings, she climbs the brick wall till she reaches the rooftop of whatever building she was on, crouching low.

Observing her surroundings, (y/n) saw the shop signs and they were written in another language she was unfamiliar with, "what?" She whispers, scratching her head in confusion, "did that guy fucking transport me to another city?!" She murmurs, pani...

Observing her surroundings, (y/n) saw the shop signs and they were written in another language she was unfamiliar with, "what?" She whispers, scratching her head in confusion, "did that guy fucking transport me to another city?!" She murmurs, panicked. Not sure what to do, she decided to blend in....but how!?

She had no choice but to find some clothes somewhere. Thankfully it was dark and there was hardly anyone on the streets. She jumped from rooftop to rooftop, her enhanced eye sight trying to find a source of clothing for herself. After a while of looking and nearly giving up, she found a clothes bin for people to donate to orphans.

"jackpot!" jumping down from her spot, she rushed towards the large bin. Unfortunately, there was no way to actually get the clothes, she decided to break it, "forgive me, god!...but this is for a good reason!" She murmurs quietly. She grabbed the bin and pulled with her super strength, the creaking of metal was heard followed by a loud crash.

(y/n) winces, glancing around cautiously but saw no one. She grins, grabbing a pair of plaid pants with a creme long sleeve blouse and some worn shoes. Sighing, "it'll have to do." She quickly pulls the clothes over her spider-woman suit and swiftly takes her mask off before leaving the empty street.

Now that her outfit was taken care of, she decides to walk the streets. If she had to deduce, she was somewhere in between a town and the city. Even though she told herself she was simply gathering information, the (h/c)-ette couldn't help but be in awe at the new environment she was in.

She finally recognizes the language; it was japanese! She was in japan! She was lost in her thoughts as she tries to read the newspaper she found on the floor. Her spidey senses suddenly tingles and she turns to look behind her, seeing a group of guys eyeing her from head to toe with a look of lust.

They were buff and had tattoos on them, "yakuza!" (y/n) whispers to herself, observing them. She may not know much about japan, but back in new york everyone knows that yakuza exists. Her teacher from high school said so once and she read it on the internet too, lmao.

One of the guys spoke to her, but she didn't understand him. She glanced awkwardly to the side, raising her brows, "erm...english?" She says uncomfortably. The group look at her before exchanging words amongst themselves and suddenly approaching her with wicked grins.

Trouble! Narrowing her (e/c) eyes, she didn't hesitate to punch one of them in the face, causing him to collapse unconscious with a loud 'thud.' (y/n) stares at him along with his fellow companions, who wore looks of horror and shock that a girl just took down their leader with one punch!