32

A/n: another update! It's snowing here today you guys!! Anyways, don't forget to comment and enjoy!

draken and inupi has their arms crossed as they sternly look at (y/n), while she sat on the dining table eating her breakfast and giving them innocent eyes as if she didn't just let out the biggest reveal to them. They were already awake before her and waiting for her to leave the room just so they can corner her for this exact reason.

"(y/n)," inupi says with a stern frown, "when were you going to tell us you met bonten?" He asks, tapping his foot like a impatient mother scolding her child for something they did. She ducks her head in silence, not saying a word. He sighs, continuing, "you do know they're japan's dangerous criminal organization, despite who their members are." He frowns as he recalls koko, "please tell me you did know koko and the others were bonten." He asks.

(y/n) slowly bit her toast, munching on it, "well," she began, wondering how she missed the signs, "I actually didn't realize they were bonten at all." She admits truthfully, making inupi and draken exasperatedly sigh at her slight air-headed-ness. How could she not know when their tattoos were on full display?

She sighs, getting up to wash her plate. As she did, she speaks, "can we not talk about this right away, please?" She begs, avoiding their eyes.

draken relents, approaching her to lean against the counter on her right, observing her for a second. He was hesitant but decided to ask, "...how is mikey...?" He spoke quietly, almost unheard. He gulps, not wanting to admit that when he saw the short male after twelve years of disappearance he wanted to run up and engulf him in a hug, to demand answers, but he was shocked at the time from everything; (y/n)'s reveal, bonten's appearance...

(y/n) wipes her hands on the cloth, lowering her eyes, "i'm not sure what your relationship with him is...or was..." she pauses, "but he's not doing so well. He looks depressed and...sad." She admits, recalling her and the short male's previous visits.

inupi furrows his brows, "really?" He asks, quirking an eyebrow, "he didn't look like that when we saw him on that train." He could tell from the way mikey looked at (y/n) that there was a light in his eyes. A light he never saw even from before when he was toman's leader. He refrained from saying anything about it though, wondering if the others caught on.

Before the two men can continue to 'interrogate' (y/n), she quickly leaves through the door with a quick 'BYE!' She decides not to attend work today at the library and visit chifuyu and the others at the pet store. The bell rings as she opens the door, "hey." She greets with a smile of surprise at seeing mitsuya also present, the trio lift their heads and return it with a grin of their own as the lilac male waves.

"If it isn't our little superhero," baji teases, poking her side as she shuffles away bashfully. He made it a mission to use that nickname now that he found out about her...in private of course...

(y/n) gives him a look, "is that going to be a trend now?" She asks, looking at the animals and cooing at them.

"hell yeah." baji replies with a chuckle, earning a playful glare. The baji-trio note how (y/n) keeps a radio on the side of her clothes barely hidden. They surmise it has to do with her superhero duties. How did they not notice it beforehand? It was quiet as the men exchanged looks, they had the urge to say something but didn't know how.

mitsuya decides to take that step, "(y/n)?" He calls out, watching as she turns to him. He takes a step forward, holding her hand and caressing the back of it with his thumb as he searches her eyes, "we want to talk to you about—" he is cut off by her shaking her head in refusal.

"no, we are not having this conversation," (y/n) says, trying to pull away from mitsuya but he tugs her closely where their chests touched intimately, cupping her jaw and turning her face so their eyes interlock. He hugs her waist with his free arm, but she refuses to submit as she lightly pushes him away with a flushed face and walks past the baji trio to pet the kittens.