34

A/n: Another update! Don't forget to comment and happy reading!!

(y/n) walks down the street when she hears someone calling her name and she turns around, seeing shinichiro waving at her and izana trailing after him, orchid hues on her. She blinks in surprise, facing the duo, "it's you...." She says, fixing her clothes as they stop before her.

shinichiro smiles warmly at her, "it's been a while, stranger." He chuckles, hand in his pocket before he gestures beside him, "this is izana, my little brother." He introduces the tanned male to her, who stood nonchalantly at the exchange.

(y/n) already knew that but she wasn't going to say anything, simply nodding her head and replying with a 'hello' and introducing herself as well. Izana nods in her direction. He was a little surprised when his brother called out to the female. Was she the one shinichiro was yapping on about till his ears hurt and he had to tell the man to put a cork in it just to get some peace and quiet???

"are you busy?" He asks her, hands in his pocket. The female nods to his question, absentmindedly looking around.

"uh-huh." (y/n) grins at them, "I'm actually heading to the gojo gym right now. I'm meeting some friends." She says, "what about you?" She asks, the three of them moving to the side to let people walk past them as they were blocking the sidewalk.

shinichiro widened his eyes as he heard the name of the familiar gym, "gojo gym?" He mutters under his breath, brows furrowed as he looks back at the (h/c)-ette, "you know waka and benkei?" He asks, seeing her puzzled expression as she slowly nods. He grins, letting out a small laugh, "is that insane or what?? Those two are my best pals!" He grins handsomely, "we've been through thick and thin."

Now that everything was cleared up, the three of them headed down the streets together to meet wakasa and benkei at their gym. (y/n) was telling them how she met the two as the older sano was curious on how she stumbled upon his best friends. It was such a small world, he mused.

izana, who had been quiet all this time, spoke up, "so, what do you do for a living, (y/n)?" He asks, glancing at her as they near the familiar gym. He wanted to know more about the girl his brother was attracted to.

(y/n) smiles at him, "I actually work at the library." She says, glancing at the stores as they pass by, "i really love the smell of old books and how everything is so antique and mysterious. It's also peaceful and quiet." She counts her fingers as she lists the reasons why she loves working at the library, "the old lady at the front desk is super nice to me too!" She grins.

izana stares at her as she flashes him a smile. He quickly looks away, furrowing his brows. He concludes that she is a average woman to him. He hums, going back to staying silent. The trio soon arrive at the gojo gym and enter through the double doors.

wakasa and benkei who were at the desk and just lounging around, lifts their head to see who came and was ultimately surprised to see (y/n) grinning at them as she approached the two with izana and shinichiro??! How did those three meet? The two former OG black dragon members stood up and rounded the desk, greeting them, "if it isn't little (y/n)!" Benkei grins widely and pats the female's head, which she indulges.

wakasa chuckles, eyeing (y/n), "since when did you know shin? He isn't one to get girls hanging around him, even as friends." He mocks his former leader, who glares at the dual haired male. All jokes aside tho, he was curious.

shinichiro leans against the desk, looking at his two best pals, "if i can't get any girls wakasa, then how come you're still single and all alone?" He teases, "someone with charms like yours is surely to get a girlfriend by now...or a wife." He sniggered at his friend, whose eyebrow twitched.