6

A/n: where are y'all comments, lol?? It gives me motivation to keep writing great stories!! I miss it!!

kokonoi wasn't sure what he was doing back in the library again. Bonten HQ had their own personal one but something was drawing him back...and that someone was a cute (h/c)-ette foreigner.

They say attraction can come in various ways and he certainly didn't expect for anyone, especially a girl, to catch his eyes. He didn't know what it was. Maybe it was her accent? or maybe it was her looks. It could've been her smile or her personality. He wasn't sure which one it was, but he was attracted to her.

He honestly didn't expect it, considering all his life was dedicated to his first love, akane. So it made him wonder why he was seeking out the (h/c)-ette in the first place. Doesn't he still love akane even if she's no more? Maybe it was time to let go of the past and start anew?

The snake-eyed male stands outside the library for a good thirty minutes, debating what to do. Should he go inside or not? It's not like he has anything to do. He finished most of the paperwork and the club was just dull these days. The other executives had more important missions to focus on and mikey was gone somewhere as usual.

He clicks his tongue, grabbing the handle, "fuck it." He whispers, pulling it open and walking inside. A blast of cool air causing goosebumps for a moment as he walks around the huge and almost empty library. There was hardly a soul in sight. koko could hear his own footsteps as his eyes search around for a certain (h/c)-ette.

He hears frustrated mumbles and follows it all the way to a secluded area in the back, raising an eyebrow at the sight before him and feeling amusement course through him. He crosses his arms, "what's hanging?" He asks, smirking up at her.

(y/n), who just came back from stopping a store robbery and a shoot-out on the street, gasps in shock, looking at the person in front of her and feeling her heart beat rapidly, thank god I switched out of my suit! She thinks before a wave of embarrassment flooded through her when she realizes the situation she was in.

She was currently climbing in through the window, her jacket caught onto a vine as she tries to pull it free. With one tug, she ends up tumbling onto the shelf and almost falling on the ground when koko catches her swiftly in his arms, holding her bridal style.

(y/n) had her hands around his neck as she gawks in shock at him.

The two stay like that in silence for a moment, kind of lost in the moment. Their eyes reading into each other's. A weird tension fills the atmosphere and she feels her face heat up as she realizes how close his face was to her's, "t-thanks..!" She says, moving to get down when koko easily lets her go.

She avoids his eyes before scratching her head awkwardly, "erm...what are you doing here?" She glances up at him, finally deciding to walk away with him trailing after her, hands stuffed in his pockets.

koko raises both brows, "i think the more important question is why you're crawling through a window," he leans close to her face, smirking, "care to enlighten me, darling?" He speaks in a low tone, sending shivers down her spine.

(y/n) blinks, coming up with an excuse in her brain, "i saw someone trying to steal and went after them through the window, but they got away so...." She laughs nervously, trying to act cool.

koko stares for a moment before shaking his head in amusement, "you're the first girl I've ever seen to do something so reckless and dumb." He says, sniggering.

(y/n) shrugs her shoulders in a 'well, what can i say?' motion, pursing her lips. She had to be more careful from now on. She honestly didn't expect koko to be here again. Then again she barely knows the guy so he has every right to come to the library if he wants.

It was quiet among the two for a moment before she spoke up again, "was there something you needed from me? Are you perhaps looking for a book again?" She asks, slowly walking down the aisles with him following behind.

kokonoi shrugs, sticking his tongue out with smirk, "i was looking for you." He straightforwardly says with an intention behind his eyes she wasn't sure of.

(y/n) eyes him warily, "me? for what?" She questions, pushing a cart full of books.

"just felt like seeing you." He smirks and walks away from her, leaving her stumped. When he left the library, the money-maker couldn't help the weird feeling in chest as he airily laughs in disbelief. Was he seriously interested in the cute foreigner named (y/n)? Maybe....he wasn't sure yet. It could be nothing after all, "tch, so complicated..." he mumbles, entering his porsche and driving away back to HQ.

................

(y/n), after being introduced to draken and inupi's friends, visits them occasionally. She wasn't as socially awkward with them considering they have such warm personalities. She stands in a pet shop where baji, kazutora and chifuyu work at, looking at all the cats and dogs with a grin, "aww, aren't you so cute." She coos, seeing a golden retriever puppy yip at her in excitement.

kazutora smiles, his hair in a bun, "this one just came in today. Her name is trixie." He picks the puppy up and shows it to her, watching as she pets the warm fur, "if you want you can hold her." He suggests.

(y/n) laughs but shakes her head, "no thanks, kazutora." She waves her hands. He chuckles and puts the puppy down back in her container.

Just then, baji calls out to her, "oi, (y/n)! c'mere." She and kazutora exchange amused looks before going to the counter where she see's a food package with the name Peyoung yakisoba on it.

"peeyoung yakisoba?" The (h/c)-ette pronounces wrongly, causing the three to laugh and correct her, "isn't that ramen?" She asks, suddenly reminded of smiley and angry.

chifuyu answers her, leaning against the counter with his elbows resting on it, black hair moving slightly, "it is but it's store bought and it's more spicier." He says.

"try some!" baji grins at her, sensing chifuyu's gaze on him but he ignored it. All three guys watch as (y/n) hesitantly holds the chop sticks, she was still rusty with them and preferred a spoon or fork. She fumbles with them, trying to hold it the right way but unsuccessful.

"here," kazutora helps her, standing behind her figure and taking her hand that held the chopsticks, adjusting her fingers gently. (y/n) felt his breath brush her neck softly and she felt stiff, "like this," he then directs her hand to the peyoung yakisoba as chifuyu and baji exchang glances, "pick it up like this and...there you go." The noodles were perfectly in between the chopsticks.

(y/n) smiles, "thank you." She glances behind her, only to see him close to her body. She clears her throat awkwardly, shuffling away nonchalantly. kazutora rubs the back of his neck with red cheeks.

she eats the noodles, humming, "...spicy..." she mumbles, swallowing them, giving thumbs up.

baji grin's wolfishly, sharing more with her as he watches her enjoy his favorite food. Pretty....he subconsciously thinks to himself.

a/n: enjoy!