21

A/n: how is your holidays so far everyone?? Mine was great! Anyways, enjoy this chapter and i hope everyone is having a great time and being safe and healthy! Don't want forget to comment!! ❤️❤️

kokonoi wanders the library in search of (y/n). He wanted to take her out for dinner again and this time to her favorite place. He frowns in agitation when he couldn't find her and decides to ask the lady at the front desk, "oba-san?" He politely says, catching the lady's attention as she adjusts her big glasses.

"yes?..what is it, dearie? looking for something?" She asks with a warm smile, folding her hands. She wore a a pink floral collared shirt and a grey skirt.

koko clears his throat, hands in pockets, "has anybody named (y/n) parker came in today?" He asks, leaning his forearm on the countertop. He watches as the lady checks for any employees who have clocked in and he see's a furrow in her brow.

"(y/n) hasn't been to the library in three days," she sighs sadly, "oh, how i miss that lively energy of hers. I do hope she's okay though." The old lady see's the worried expression on kokonoi's face and smiles assuringly, "I'm sure she has a bit of a cold and stayed home, no need to worry, my boy." She waves off.

koko sighs, he thanks the lady and walks out the library, standing in front the entrance for a moment. Somehow it feels even colder without the (h/c)-ette there. His chest stirred with something akin to worry but he tries to shrug it off, thinking he'll see the female again tomorrow.

The money-maker was about to leave when he recognized a familiar black car and a short male with dark bags under his eyes staring back at him with a menacing frown on his face, causing him to be reluctant, "..boss..?" He walks down the steps cautiously and gets closer to the short male, "what are you doing here..?" He asks confused, glancing around for the others but didn't see them.

koko knew mikey as a person who is always locked up in his room or office; sometimes even disappearing to some place for an hour and coming back with a paper bag full of taiyaki. He would always ignore them and not answer their questions at all.

mikey narrowed his eyes at the money-maker, stuffing his own hands into his pockets coldly, "what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at HQ getting the meeting ready?" He interrogates.

koko's brow twitched as he suppressed a sigh, "i was just on my way back actually." He glances at bonten's boss with an air of nonchalance. He sometimes wonder why he chooses a path of violence or why he opts to follow under someone.

The two men stand in silence as they eye each other, a tension forming.

mikey narrows his eyes dangerously, obsidian hues glinting with agitation, "forget about that," he pauses, "what are you doing here at this library?" He demands for answers. He wonders if the money-maker knows about his (y/n)-chin because if he does....he has to let him know that she was HIS.

kokonoi lied as he answers, "i was trying to find this book, but they don't have it so i was just leaving." He looks around nonchalantly, avoiding his boss's burning glare at his face. He wasn't obligated to tell bonten's boss everything.

The short male doesn't say anything. In fact, he believes koko is lying to him but he's not 100 percent sure, "lets head back, we have a meeting to attend," mikey turns away and walks back to his car. He won't risk anyone knowing about his (y/n)-chin, not until he has her safely locked away in his penthouse where he can keep an eye on her.

koko heaves a sigh and gets into his own car, he didn't know the reason why his boss was at the library; the same one he was currently seeing the (h/c)-ette at, but he can only hope it was just some business related stuff; even though it's a library. He follows mikey back to bonten headquarters, the two getting in the elevator in tense silence until they reach the top floor.

The two enter the meeting room, surprising sanzu and the other executives as they get settled in their seats. The meeting begins as they talk about their investments in prostitution and black market trade. It lasted about two hours or so before it was finally over and everyone was getting ready to up and leave.

ran then notices rindou's expression of adoration and love and asks him immediately about it cause he has to know everything about his baby brother; no exceptions, "what's got you so chipper, rin-rin?" He teases, leaning on his forearm. He always loves to get into people's business, especially the executives.

rindou flashes him an annoyed look before sighing. He might as well just say it considering his brother might follow him and he didn't want that. He had enough of 'ran haitani' for a day, "i met a girl at the bar downtown," he pauses when the others (minus koko and mikey) were paying attention. His lips curve into a soft smile, prompting eyebrows to raise from the men around him, "her name is (y/n) parker."

The name instantly catches mikey, kokonoi and kakucho's attention, "(y/n)?/(y/n)-chin?" They say in unison and everyone freezes as the main four who know the girl glance at each other in shock (except mikey, he was glaring). A silence occurs till it's broken.

sanzu chuckles in disbelief, "woah..." he sits back, eyeing the others, "whaddya know, it seems this (y/n) chick knows everyone." He pops a red and yellow pill in the mouth, grinning widely, "mind introducing her to me?" He laughs.

mikey looks at kakucho and kokonoi, "how do you know of (y/n)-chin?" He demands, glaring at the two with his dead eyes, freaking them out slightly.

The two men exchange looks, before the money-maker decides to tell them. He explains how he went to the library in shibuya and first met the (h/c)-ette there as an employee. Ever since then, he's been visiting her non-stop during his free time because he felt attracted to her. He didn't dare say how he grew to have feelings for her or that he took her out to dinner; that was his business.

kakucho then explains he saw her when he was injured during that one time and how she treated his wounds. He also mentioned that two weeks back he saw her 'struggling' to carry groceries and offered his help to her which she kindly rejected.

"..........." silence ensued in the bonten meeting room as the four men take in their encounters with the (h/c)-ette. It wasn't until mikey broke the awkward yet tense atmosphere, "i want her," he states, catching their eyes. It was a first that their boss was ever interested in a woman before so this was big to them.

koko heaves a sigh, running a hand through his long white hair, "we do too, boss." He wasn't just about to give (y/n) up just like that. She was his. Not nobody else's. Heck, even rindou felt the same. It was a shocker that they fell for the same woman; except kakucho and the others, despite the former knowing her only two times.

mikey, seeing this problem amongst his members, came to a solution as he did not want conflict within his organization, "...we share her." He catches the executives eyes, "she'll be known as bonten's woman, no one else's." He declares and everyone knew his word was law no matter what, "she will be treated with respect and if anyone abuses or takes advantage of her, they'll have to personally deal with me." His eyes lowered dangerously, giving out the warning that he was NOT joking.

ran and sanzu exchange glances, "i love the sound of that," the pinkette grins, eyes widening with craze and glee, if his king likes this (y/n) chick, he will certainly enjoy her too, "she'll be ours to mark." Both men smirk with desire. This was going to be the first their organization has taken a woman for them to claim as their own; usually it was just sleeping around for kicks and fun.

takeomi and mochi didn't really care cause they have their whores, they didn't need to stay with just one woman when they have plenty at their disposal.

kakucho looks on in worry, "I don't think (y/n) will come willingly to bonten," he began, seeing all eyes go to him, prompting him to continue, "think logically about it, guys." He says. He didn't want to see the only woman who was kind to him be treated like some whore amongst them. She deserves more than that.

sanzu scoffs, grinning madly, "who says she has to come willingly? Bonten always gets what it wants, gentleman." He chuckles deeply, scars stretching, "never forget that."

koko, kakucho and rindou exchange worried glances. (y/n)....they think subconsciously.

a/n: things are finally getting heated! Enjoy and please don't forget to comment!!