16

a/n: don't forget to comment my lovelies!! Did you all start Christmas shopping yet?? I am so excited for the holidays!

koko wanders in the library, looking for a certain (h/c)-ette, hands in pockets. He was extremely stressed out from what was going in bonten that he felt like seeing her. He stops when he sees her resting near the window on a chair, a book of science in her lap. His snake-like eyes stare at her for a few moments and he suddenly recalled a time in his past where he was in this exact situation with a certain someone. He shakes his head, trying to forget about that.

With slow steps, he approaches her till he stands in front of her. The rays of the sun shine on (y/n)'s sleeping face, soft breaths escape her lips as she snoozes away, blissfully unaware of who was standing near her. The november breeze wafts through and blows strands of soft (hair) in a delicate dance.

koko eyes her peaceful expression and he slowly bends down, his hand resting on the wall behind her as he kisses her softly. (y/n)'s lips were soft, almost like butter...and she smells so good. He pulls away, staying just a centimeter from her before pulling away completely.

He held his chest where his heart was beating rapidly, finger curling into a fist and cheeks heated warm. He loved her. He can finally admit after so long of coming to see the (h/c)-ette and getting to spend time with her, that he was completely enamored by her.

koko had struggled in his life with a past love of his, but this time...this time he can confidently say that he was ready to move on. It was time to let the past go and let new beginnings arise. He could see it in his mind, almost as if it was happening; himself with (y/n). Happily married. He liked that.

He darts his eyes back to her when he hears a soft groan and sees her fluttering her eyes open.

When (y/n) opened her eyes, she panicked. She didn't realize she fell asleep. It was probably because last night she caught more lower bonten men trying to export organs and other stuff onto a ship. She had an entertaining fight with those goons.

She stands up fast when she sees koko giving her an amused look. How long was he standing there watching her??? "koko!..when did you get here?" She asks, wiping her eyes to rid the sleep off her face. She must've looked terrible!

The snake-eyed male chuckles deeply, "just a while ago," he leans closer to her, their faces centimeters apart, "you look very cute sleeping like that." He comments, feeling her smack his arm playfully.

(y/n) huffs, grabbing the books she left to the side and putting them on the cart, pushing them down the aisle, "how embarrassing!" She mutters, koko trails after her with an amused expression on his face, "why didn't you wake me up???" She eyes him with a frown.

koko shrugs, running a hand through his long white hair with a smirk, "like i said, you look cute sleeping in your little chair." He teases, feeling his phone vibrate as he suppresses a groan of annoyance. He smiles at the (h/c)-ette, patting her head as he walks by, "see you later, sleeping beauty~." He sticks his tongue out playfully and leaves the library in silence.

(y/n) flushes at the nickname.

............

"what is spider-woman's weakness?" mikey looks at his men in silence, "her ability to help others in time of danger."

(y/n) ears catch gunshots ringing a distance away and a scream for help as she was swinging across from town to town (she never runs out of web; they're organic from her body). She runs across rooftops and buildings before coming to a complete halt in front of an abandoned construction site.

There were machines like an excavator and cranes lying around waiting to be used again.

Her senses were on high alert as the place seemed dead; as if there were no gunshots from earlier like she heard. She narrowed her eyes when she suddenly heard the excavator turned on and the claw aiming for her, swinging fast and strong.

(y/n) jumped and flipped in the air, landing on top the excavator. She hears a yelp and slams her hand into the metal, ripping it apart, she glances down to a shivering male staring up at her with wide eyes in fear, "d-don't hurt me!!!" He shouts, "this is all bonten's plan!" He stupidly reveals.

(y/n) was about to say something when her ears rung, super high pitched. She glanced behind her and shoots her web at the construction building and swings, dodging the crane that tried to hit her. She wonders if those two men she saw at the mall with the hanafuda tattoos were behind this.

Isn't wasn't the first time someone tried to exact revenge on spider-woman. She's a well hated person for criminals. Did they honestly think they can defeat her that easily? Smh. She wonders where the real masterminds are in all of this? Are they hiding somewhere or watching from behind their screens like some kind of sadist??

(y/n) decides to kick butt. She uses her ability; camouflage, turning invisible. She jumps out the building and shoots her webs at the crane, swinging towards the machine. The guy in charge heard the sounds but as he looks frantically around him for any sight of spider-woman, he couldn't see her.

Unbeknownst to him, with her ability, she was able to sneak and climb her way to the side of the machine, she grins mischievously, "Boo." (y/n) whispers, causing the man to scream in fear and jump out the machine, landing on the ground with a thud as he scrambles away in fear only to knock himself out as he accidentally hits himself on the head against some of the heavy brick lying around in a stack.

(y/n) stares in disbelief, scratching her head.

The other male see's his partner knocked out and began running for it, screaming for his life. Unbeknownst to them, bonten was watching through a surveillance camera and was visibly upset yet not really surprised that their own men couldn't take down spider-woman. After all, she already took down so many of their men; which they can easily replace anytime, but it's such a loss and so annoying to recruit new people again.

ran sighs, running a hand through his perfectly styled hair, "who hired these idiots again?" He asks no one in particular, in disbelief that bonten had such cowardly men in their midst.

sanzu rolls his eyes, anger visible in his blue hues that glinted with craziness, "who gives a fuck," he grins widely, pointing to the guy who ran away, "but I'm killing this one. Bonten doesn't need scraps." He chuckles deeply. The others neither agreed nor disagreed.

They watch intently as spider-woman caught the other guy and had him all wrapped up in webs. The distinctive colors of red and blue showing on the surveillance camera.

"where do you think those webs come from?" mochizuki questions, the others shrug their shoulders. The surveillance wasn't super clear that you could see everything.

kakucho sighs in exhaustion, rubbing the bridge between his nose, "we've found nothing about spider-woman to give us the advantage." The men look at him, serious expressions on their face, "we did this whole plan in hopes to get rid of her but that was stupid on our part as no one could get the job done better than us, but seeing as how she averts our every attempt...we'll need something more." He explains to the others.

"but what??" rindou rubs his chin in thought as the others were unsure. How can you go against a superhero?

mikey stares at spider-woman from the screen....

a/n: enjoy, my lovelies!!