31

a/n: so, this is gonna be a long chapter, i hope you enjoy it and if you have ideas for future chapters, that'll be great! Don't forget to comment!!

December 25th 2017

Today was the day the plan was taking effect, on christmas day. The male in charge of the whole thing was anticipating the moment bonten will be over. He was almost vibrating in his seat from sheer excitement. He had one of his men hack into the surveillance cameras just to make sure everything will go according to plan and to record it as well as a trophy prize for himself. He was so assured of himself that it will work.

"hurry the fuck up! The timing has to be precise!" The boss bellows out to his men who scamper around furiously. He will get all birds with one stone. After all, his plan was ingenious, "i want all eyes on view." He demands.

...........

Shibuya

(y/n) follows behind mitsuya and the others as they walk towards the train station. She was invited by them to tag along. She looks at them, "so where exactly are we going?" She asks draken, hand to her hip as they wait for the train to arrive, "it's Christmas day! we're supposed to be at home baking gingerbread cookies and watching holiday movies!" She huffs, causing the others chuckle fondly at her.

"and we'll do all that once we visit pah." mitsuya slings an arm around her waist, pulling her close as they bump hips softly.

Her eyes look around, noticing there weren't a lot of people around. She did notice one of the employees watching them rather strangely but she thinks it's because they're so many of them it could pass of as being in a gang.

draken digs through the pocket of his pants and pulls out the invitation he received from the mail a day ago. It was from their friend pah. The message was written that they're invited to a hang out near his company building and to follow the directions, not to call. It was quite specific for someone like him.

mitsuya smiles at the (h/c)-ette, hands in his pocket, "i can't wait for you to see pah's company. It's huge and the interior is amazing." He says, just as the train approaches and comes to a stop. The doors slid open and all of them walk inside, seeing the entire cart empty with vacant seats. The guys took their seats while (y/n) sat in between kazutora and inupi.

The train had a few stops but much to (y/n)'s suspicion, there wasn't any source of life on the stations. She was getting a bad feeling and she knew to trust her instincts. Her eyes were alert as they darted around everywhere, looking for signs of an attack.

smiley looks around confused, "is it me or does it seem the train is moving faster?" He asks. (y/n) snaps her head to the pink floofy haired male and after hearing his words, she could feel the acceleration of the train and it wasn't normal paced.

chifuyu furrows his brows, "...yeah, you're right." He stands up, followed by the others and the (h/c)-ette. He glances at them with furrowed brows, "lets check the other carts." With an agreed nod, they all move in between carts and as they were on their third, uneasiness showed on their face.

"how come there's no one else on here but us?" hakkai asks with a furrow, sweat on his brow. They all make an agreement to check the next cart over and as they all gathered, (y/n) notices how they all froze in shock, their eyes wide in disbelief.

"no way," takemichi whispers as he staggered back, eyes full of tears and disbelief.

(y/n) looks at them confused with her brows furrowed, "what is it?" She pushes through the tall bodies of males and when she reaches the front, she pauses at the sight before her. It was bonten. The criminals were just as stunned as draken and the others were, both parties staring each other down as they try to figure just what is going on. Heck, even taiju and hanma was present!