14

A/n: please comment and i hope you enjoy this masterpiece! Hahaha!!

The mall was packed with people as the female superhero navigates her way through the crowd with a shop in mind. She's been waiting for a chance to explore one of those high end brands just for fun.

(y/n) sighs in relief when she find her target, entering the store. She walks around aimlessly, hands going through the different articles of clothing in the women's section; some was just ugly.

She picks up a random dress and just looks at it when she hears someone speak from behind her, "that'll look gorgeous on you, darling." She whips her head around, eyes widening in shock as she recognizes the male and his companion. It was the pink haired guy and the short purple haired guy!

She puts the dress back instantly, fixing her attention onto them with a frown, "i was just looking," she offhandedly says, eyeing them without making it look like she was suspicious of them or onto them.

The pinkette grins widely, "ya know, I've seen plenty of women in my lifetime, but you made my jaw drop, pretty girl~." He flirts, bending down so he can be at eye level with her.

(y/n) felt her skin crawl the moment she locked eyes him with. He had a bit of crazy in him for sure. Her spidey-senses warning her of danger. She fakes laugh, "oh, I'm not interested." She says, trying to walk out the store but his companion stops her.

The store employees could only stare in fear. It seems they recognize something off about them too. Was she missing something? Her eyes drew to a familiar tattoo on his throat and realization makes it way to her; bonten. She was certain she'd seen this symbol on another person....

"come on, pretty." The tall male with lazy purple hues and a sultry grin says, "the names ran haitani and he's sanzu." He introduces, breaking the (h/c)-ette from her trance as she looks at him narrowly.

Before (y/n) can remark something, she felt a ringing in her ears, her hairs rising. She turns around fast and dodges a bullet to the side. The people in the store and mall begin screaming in fear as they run.

sanzu and ran take out their own guns and begin shooting the guys who were now shooting at them and at the people. (y/n) is busy trying to help the civilians. One of the men raise their gun at her but she swiftly kicks it out of his hand, before knocking him out with a punch.

She does a jump-flip in the air, landing between two other guys and fighting them off; they managed to bruise her ribcage but she didn't care. She twists one of their arms and immobilizes him while the other and flipping him over her shoulder.

(y/n) widened her eyes when she sees the last guy rush at a poor old man with the intent to cause harm, a knife in his hand. She couldn't risk her identity by shooting webs at him, so she runs with all her speed like a spider and strength and stands in the way, taking the stab wound herself.

She grunts and punches the guy in the face, him falling on the ground with a thud. She yanks the knife out and holds it in her hand, glancing at both sanzu and ran, who were watching her impressed, she pauses in silence for a moment, "....took a lot of martial arts classes." She says, speaking the truth.

She did learn how to fight when she first discovered her powers and became spider-woman, which is how she became this strong in the first place. She visited a number of judo gyms and other fighting styles to be more flexible when dealing with villains.

Before either of them can say a thing, she ran out the building. They bolted too when sirens were heard.

(y/n) swings on her webs as she makes her way to the apartment and lands behind the building. She limps to the brick wall and begins crawling on it to reach her window and slips inside undetected. She groans as she lands on her bed in pain, even though she'll heal in less than a day. She takes her jacket off and her suit, putting the latter in a safe place away from prying eyes. She's now in a tank top and pants.

She simply lies on the bed and waits for her wounds to heal, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

..............

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

(y/n) snaps her eyes open in alert at the sudden yell and darts her gaze to the bedroom door which was open wide.

"what the hell happened!?" draken shouts, approaching the (h/c)-ette on her twin size bed and sitting beside her in worry, his dark eyes seeing how bruised up she was.

He came back from the motorcycle shop with inupi and he hasn't seen her at all, so he decided to check up on her. He wasn't expecting this at all.

inupi stands by the door, watching with just as much concern as his friend. He sees how (y/n) is curled up on her bed all bruised up and blinking with a daze. Multiple scenarios pop in his head on how this could've happened. She was either jumped or some gang attacked her.

(y/n) flutters her eyes open, seeing the two men in a frenzy for her. It warms her heart. She gives them a reassuring smile, "i'm fine. It'll go away in no time." She tries to say but it had the opposite effect.

draken glares at her in disbelief and anger, fists curling tightly as he aches to punch something, "fine!? you call this fine!? You're hurt for gods sake, (y/n)!" He raises his voice, motioning with his hands to the huge bruise on her ribcage and a stab wound on her arm.

The taller male turns to inupi and orders him to get the medical kit. The sunflower blonde nods and goes to fetch it. Meanwhile, draken was trying to help (y/n) into some comfy clothing so he can treat her wounds. Unbeknownst to him, they were already healing by itself so it was completely pointless; not like he knows that tho.

(y/n) tries to stop him but he wasn't taking 'no' for an answer. She slumps on the bed with a heavy sigh, opting to watch him instead with a giggle. He snaps his gaze towards her, "what's so funny?" He asks, beginning to treat her while inupi was there for moral support (aka; holding her hand).

The female superhero just shakes her head, "nothing." She says, closing her eyes as his fingers brush her ribcage. She almost snoozed away at the relaxing feeling if it wasn't for the pain.

By the time draken finishes patch her up, inupi left to put the medical kit away back into the bathroom. His long fingers go to brush her strands of hair away from her face. The two were so enraptured that they didn't realize how close their faces were to each other, "you gonna tell me how this happened or do i have to fight every gangster i meet for answers?" He speaks in a faint tone, voice low.

(y/n) laughs, adjusting herself on the bed and ignoring the pain (she's used to it), "I'd rather you not do that." She speaks softly, eyeing him appreciatively, "there was a shooting at the mall but I managed to hold my own against them." She says with a grin, "they ran with their tails tucked between their legs."

draken chuckles softly, hand petting her head with affection he long accepted. Seeing the (h/c)-ette in this kind of situation has only shown him how much he truly cares for her, "oh yeah?" He leans even closer to her face, "i'm sure they were scared to hell." He speaks in a low voice, breathily chuckling.

(y/n) hums in agreement, eyelashes flickering.

The atmosphere felt tense...a good kind of tense tho. (e/c) hues gaze into dark ones. She could feel draken move closer to her, his breath lightly caressing her face causing her cheeks to heat up. His lips graze hers in a soft brush and before she knew it, they pressed firmly onto hers; not too soft or too hard. Their noses brushing against each other's.

All (y/n) could think about was how it was happening. draken kissing her. Her mind was in a whirlwind of emotions as she tries to process just what's going on. Did she like him? Did he like her? Obviously he has some kind of feeling for her otherwise he wouldn't have kissed her in the first place.

draken parts from her soft lips, their faces still a centimeter apart before he fully pulls back, opening his eyes. He brushes her cheek with the back of his hand, "I'll let you rest." He says, standing up and leaving the room with the door closing behind him.

(y/n) covers her face in embarrassment. What the hell??

a/n: enjoy!