11

A/n: enjoy and don't forget to comment!!!! :)

mikey sits at the same spot everyday where he met the pretty foreign (h/c)-ette. He didn't know where this anticipation came from but he liked it. His obsidian hues watch the familiar figure of (y/n) approach with a paper bag in hand, a soft grin on her features as she sits next to him, "hey." She pushes the bag towards him.

After finding out how much the short white haired male likes taiyaki and dorayaki, she opted to bring more whenever she was coming back to the small bench areas in kanagawa.

(y/n) watches as mikey munch on the treats. Their past visits have enabled them to call each other by their names, but nothing more after that, "i know it's not my place to say, but if you're ever having problems, try investing in some therapy. It's really good for the soul." She suggests with a grin.

mikey pauses his eating to stare at (y/n) blankly.....before chewing again. She laughs quietly. She couldn't resist....she patted his head.

The short male has wide eyes as he feels his white hair get ruffled up by a girl he met not too long ago. He felt a strange...warmth. A warmth he hadn't experienced in a long time and almost completely forgot about.

Obsidian hues darken dangerously. He wanted this girl......and while he was thinking of all the ways he can make it happen, (y/n) was getting an uneasy feeling around him, her hairs rising. Her spidey-senses were never wrong.

With alert eyes, she examines his face, "is everything alright?" She reluctantly asks, seeing how he slowly moves his eyes to meet her gaze. Five seconds pass before he nods wordlessly.

everything will be alright soon.....

............

In an abandoned warehouse, bonten's executives mochi and takeomi stand before a whimpering man who was tied up and begging for his life. Apparently he couldn't pay back his debt and now they were here to kill him, which is why they dragged him here to some dingy place where no one will know, "p-please let me go!...I'll promise to pay you back!"

Poor guy had no choice but to borrow money to help pay his bills.

mochizuki aka mochi, scoffed, eyeing him in disinterest, "i could careless of your ridiculous plea's. You borrowed from us and now it's due day. You didn't show up with the money and I'm certain we had a few rules about the consequences, didn't we?"

The man cried silently, "i...i can't make that much in less than six months! Please, have mercy!" He begs, sniffling in fear. Of course, he knew that would be impossible. Gangs and criminal organizations just kill and kill without remorse.

takeomi, pulls his gun out and cocks it, pointing the barrel at the man with a cold look, "no mercy is shown in bonten." He was about to pull the trigger when the sounds of a window shattering is heard, causing him, mochi and the guy to look up startled.

Hanging from a dim light that swung was (y/n), aka spider-woman. She glares at the two men in anger. She jumps and sticks onto the ceiling, crawling fast when takeomi shoots at her, trying to hit her. She winces when one bullet grazes her side but she'll heal.

She jumps onto the floor, launching at the big buff guy; mochi, and knocking him down with one kick to the face. She swiftly dodges another bullet and whirls around, shooting her webs at the gun takeomi was holding and yanking it towards her and up in the air, sticking it to the ceiling and out of his reach. She then grabs his arm and twists, hauling him over her shoulder and onto the ground.

Both bonten men groan in pain before mochi glares at her, standing up and towering her with his height. He lets out a war cry and aims a multitude of punches at her, but she easily stops it by catching his fist and kicking him in the gut. mochi was shocked at how she managed to avoid all those hits with such ease.

With her strength, she lifts him up in the air by the collar while takeomi stares wide eyed and tosses mochizuki afar, the male rolling on the floor and finally stopping. He slumps in pain, "fuck..." he groans out, trying to scramble for his gun tucked away in his pockets but ends up landing face-first on the ground as his body ached.

With her one leg, (y/n) kicks takeomi in the face, knocking him out instantly. She sighs, glancing at both men to see they were unable to stand back up. She goes to the whimpering male, untying him. She definitely wasn't expecting him to bow to her, "thank you so much, spider-woman!! arigato!!!" He screams in relief.

(y/n) scratches her head with an accomplished smile, "no problem, sir!" She then turns around and shoots webs at the two men to secure her hold on them, seeing police cars arrive. They all come out and point their guns at her.

"freeze!"

(y/n) sighs, "really? I just did like 80% of your job." She shoots a web at the gun and yanks it out of the cop's hand, startling him. She was about to up and leave when she heard one of the other policemen walk up to the two men, "so, bonten's two executives finally get caught, huh?" A feeling of satisfaction went through the authorities as their long awaited search for the criminals finally comes to an end...all because of spider-woman.

takeomi and mochi who were finally awake and still bound, watch with scowls and anger as they're surrounded by cops pointing guns at them. They couldn't believe they were caught! Now what the fuck are they gonna do???

Everyone snaps their head towards spider-woman, seeing her zip away from the scene. She couldn't believe the two guys were bonten! The same organization she was trying to bust.

(y/n) grins as maneuvers between buildings, "looks like it's all beginning to crumble down." She giggles.

a/n: enjoy!!!