4

Please comment!!

It's been exactly one month since (y/n) parker, aka spider-woman, has been living with draken and inupi. Both men have been hospitable towards her and surprisingly they are now friends. For someone who is socially awkward she didn't expect for it to happen but life takes unexpected turns. She now works in a library sorting out books and ordering new ones, etc.

While she was working and earning her keep, she has also been pretty active as spider-woman. Meaning, she stopped counting how much gangs and criminals she busted in tokyo with her abilities. The news has been broadcasting it almost everyday and now word has spread that she was some sort of threat among the yakuza/gang community while the government wasn't sure what to classify her; vigilante or not? Hero or not?

"just who the fuck is this spider-woman?" draken asks no one in particular as he munches on his bacon, the trio were sitting at the table watching the news from the tv in the living room, "I didn't think heroes would actually be a thing here." He points out, in his mechanic attire.

(y/n) glances at the two men, "is it that shocking?" She asks back, eating her cereal. Both men glance at her, "i mean," she pauses, "spider-woman has done a lot of good ever since she showed up. I think people should be thanking her for putting her life on the line to help others." She says, speaking in third person to them but also praising herself cause...why not? "She's practically doing the dangerous jobs the government can't do."

inupi sips his black coffee, contemplating her answer for a moment before responding, "don't get me wrong, I think the concept of a having a hero in japan is interesting but it's so sudden and unknown. What if she can't be trusted? No one knows much about her or her abilities. What if she's a threat?" He remarks back, laying out his point of view.

(y/n) hums in thought, looking back at the news. In a way, she did understand them. But for her, where she's from, heroes and villains are a thing, it was common. She supposes she can't blame people for thinking like that or being scared of spider-woman, after all, she was an unknown specter.

The only thing she can do is continue to help people and bust criminals. That's what she's good at.  (y/n) checks the clock, standing up with her plate in hand, "i should get going, i have to reach the library soon. It's almost opening." She says, washing her plate and placing it on the rack.

draken and inupi follow her lead, also getting ready for their leave to the motorcycle shop. (y/n) bid her housemates a goodbye and walked down the street towards the bus station, her bag in hand.

When she arrives at the library and flips the sign to 'open' she enters and begins her work. She was in one of the aisles with a cart, shuffling through the books and packing them on the shelves, she examines one of them with interest before placing it down to continue her work.

"excuse me?" She hears a sultry voice behind her and turns around, seeing a rather handsome male with white hair and snake-like eyes staring down at her with nonchalance, "I'm searching for a book but I can't find it." He tells her the name of it.

(y/n) nods, telling him to follow her as she walks to a different aisle. Her spidey-senses were on alert, telling her to be cautious of the male. Something about him was...dangerous but another part of her said he wasn't. Confusing...

Meanwhile, from behind her, the snake-eyed male was observing her. She definitely wasn't from japan, her features were obvious. Foreigner. He smirks, what is a pretty little thing like her doing so far from home? He thinks to himself. She was definitely eye-catching for sure. He chuckles to himself. He couldn't help but think of certain men he knew that would jump at the chance to flirt with the (h/c)-ette before him.

"here ya go." (y/n) pulls out the book from a shelf and hands it to the snake-eyed male, who graciously took it. His fingers lightly brushing against hers. He stares for a few seconds before leaving, causing the female to frown.

Three hours pass by and it was now break time. (y/n) leaves the library for lunch, trying to decide where to eat. She passes by a street and pauses, a ringing in her ears as her spidey-senses warn her of some kind of danger. (e/c) hues land on a building that was further away and seemed deserted. It was one of those buildings that have a yellow line stretching across with a 'NO ENTRY' sign.

Looking left and right and making sure no one was around and also checking for cameras, she enters the building quietly and looks around after she changes into her spider-woman suit. She decides to check upstairs first and once she finishes her investigation and finds no one, she heads below. The further she gets, she could hear murmurs and voices.

(y/n) decides to use her ability; camouflage, turning her invisible and blending her body with the environment as she begins crawling the walls so the person doesn't hear her footsteps. She ends up in the basement and sees two guys with a dead body.

"tch, fucking traitor!" The male spat, he had pink bubblegum hair and blue eyes with two diamond scars on his either side of his mouth, "he should've never fucked with bonten!"

The other person next to him was a tall male with short purple hair and hues, a sultry grin on his face. His hands were covered in black gloves and he had a hanafuda tattoo on his neck, he chuckles, "did this clown honestly expect to switch sides and have no consequences? He knew too much, although you could've been less hasty, sanzu."

"shut the fuck up, ran! call takeomi and tell him we need clean up." The pinkette called sanzu orders. Before ran could grab his phone, both executives were suddenly trapped in some kind of thick web that shot out of nowhere, "WHAT THE FUCK!?" They fell to the ground in shock and surprise.

"who knew I'd bust more gangsters this time." A female voice says, catching their attention as their eyes widen at the sight of the alleged spider-woman whom they heard from the lower executives; it's not like they pay attention to the news.

Her mask was practically glaring down at them. (y/n) scowls at them, she shot more webs to their legs, keeping them completely immobilized. She grabs the purple haired male's phone and dial's a number.

"hey! who the fuck are you calling!?" sanzu shouts at (y/n), "I'm gonna fucking kill you when i get out of this thing! Mark my words, you wannabe hero!" He spat at her with murderous eyes, "once i get my hands on you and rip your fucking mask off, I'll take great pleasure in torturing you!" He shouts and cusses at her.

(y/n) was completely unfazed by their threats, "police? You might want to come at (address), two guys killed someone in the basement." She speaks to the person on the line before ending the call.

both ran and sanzu watch spider-woman; one pissed off while the other thinks of some underhanded tactic. The purple haired male gives her seductive grin, "how about a deal?" He catches (y/n)'s attention, causing him to smirk, "if you let us go, we'll reward you with a heavy sum and maybe if you'd like, you can get something a bit more from me tonight~." He grins, thinking he'll charm spiderwoman.

sanzu was looking at ran with a 'what the fuck?' face.

silence ensues the basement before (y/n) speaks, "no thanks. I live to catch criminals like you and save the innocent. You should know spider-woman doesn't take bribery from no one!" She frowns heavily at the two men, she then salutes at them, a grin on her features, "have fun in jail!"

She then leaves them in the basement, disappearing from their view.

"HEY!! GET BACK HERE!!" sanzu screams after her, wiggling in his web bounds, he had a disgusted look, "what the fuck is this?? Is this real web??!" It definitely hard to get out from. Realization crossed his mind, they were fucked if they don't call the others right away, especially with the cops on their way.

As embarrassing as it is to say, they had to wiggle and move like fucking caterpillars to reach ran's phone and even then they could barely touch the device since they were tightly bound by webs.

ran sweated as he could faintly hear sirens in the distance, he pressed a button on his phone as sanzu directed him since he couldn't see. It was kakucho; their fellow executive that answered the phone and before he can speak they both shouted, "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE NOW!!! COPS!!" Panic shown on their face for the very first time.....

a/n: enjoy!!!