25

a/n: hello!! Here's another chapter for y'all. Don't forget to comment. 🥰

Inupi firmly holds (y/n)'s hands as he, draken and her venture out on their date. It was a total surprise to her that the sunflower blonde wanted to tag along but he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. He loves the (h/c)-ette too and he also wanted to be there for her first date with them, even though it was intended for draken only but who cares??

The two men had a debate on where they should take (y/n) out and ultimately decided to bring her to a cafe first to get something nice and warm to drink for the cold along with some pastries. Later on, they had something else planned as well.

As they enter, all three of them sit a four seat table, leaving the extra space beside the (h/c)-ette empty as draken and inupi sit across from her, that way they can look into her eyes as they speak or even admire her face. Anyways, they order their drinks; (y/n) got a hot latte with a chocolate croissant.

"so," (y/n) awkwardly began, unsure how to even begin as she never went on a date with two guys before at the same time; on the same day. Their eyes drift to her instantly, causing her to feel nervous, "....how's that bike you guys have been working on??" Was that a great starter convo? She doesn't know.

draken chuckles at her timid attitude, finding it cute. He found anything about her to be cute, "it's going pretty well. We've got some new parts on the way so our customer will be pretty happy about that." He grins, stirring his coffee with the small stick inside of it.

"so, you guys doing anything fun this weekend? Any plans i should know about?" (y/n) munches on her chocolate croissant, humming at the taste in satisfaction as she looks at them curious. She knew how much the two hang out with the others. Their little boy group; as she likes to call them.

inupi laughs, shaking his head, "not at the moment, darling. The guys have been pretty busy with their jobs but we were debating on meeting up for the Christmas festival coming up." He mentions, smiling at her, "you're definitely invited of course, it wouldn't be a hangout without you, (y/n)." He subtly flirts with her.

(y/n) looks down, feeling bashful at the attention draken and inupi gave her, "wow, that's so thoughtful of you." She grins softly, "I'd love to join you guys. I've never been to a japanese festival before." She reveals, making them exchange grins of accomplishment.

"then consider it your first, new york." inupi holds her hand in his, intertwining their fingers and pressing a kiss to her hand romantically, he was about to say something when (y/n) catches her eyes on the tv in the cafe, hostages were being kept in a bank by two male robbers in their mid forties and with the amount of police cars surrounding the place, they weren't getting any luck.

draken frowns at the news, a sympathetic expression on his face as he shakes his head in disappointment, "i can't imagine what those people are feeling right now being held at gunpoint. It must be terrifying for them." He murmurs, inupi nods in agreement. The world was full of crazies these days.

(y/n) clears her throat, catching their attention, "uhm..would you excuse me for a sec?" She smiles in a subtle panic as draken and inupi give her a nod of assurance. She gets off her seat and speedily rushes to the restroom and peeks her head out, glancing at the guys and the door to the cafe, "what should I do??" After a bit of thinking, she came to a conclusion.

(y/n) decided to use her ability; camouflage, and she walked alongside the walls, nobody could see her. She saw draken and inupi at their table conversing and felt guilty for leaving them but she had her priorities too. Once she reached the front entrance of the cafe, she quickly opened the door and left, catching eyes of the customers who looked at it in confusion.

"did that door just open by itself??" inupi asks incredulous, glancing at draken for confirmation as he shrugged, unsure himself if what he saw was real. Was it a ghost???

"who knows," draken chuckles deeply before glancing in the direction of the restrooms, "i wonder what's taking (y/n) long." He murmurs, tapping the table patiently. Inupi nods, adjusting his sweater as he pulls the sleeves up a bit to show his forearms as he looks around briefly, ".....so how's life...?" draken gave him a disbelief look. What??

Meanwhile, (y/n) was already in her spider-woman suit zipping through the buildings as she arrived at the bank where the hostages were kept inside. She saw the policemen discussing what to do and decided to sneak her way in; using camouflage of course. She went in through the back door, knocking out one of the guys guarding it with a gun. As she maneuvered her way, she saw two gunmen and the workers and civilians on the ground with hands over their heads.

In a instant, she shot webs at them, causing them to drop the guns and fall to the floor all tied up, she even surprised them and everyone when she made herself visible for them to see, "nice try, bozo's!" She laughed, before looking at the people, "you're all safe now! You can exit through the front entrance." She instructed. The police came in shortly after the entire bank was clear and one of them; some guy called naoto, approached her with a thankful smile, "arigato, spider-woman." He bows.

(y/n) waves her hands around, "no problem, I'm just doing my job saving people!" She then remembered her date, "anyways!....i gotta go!" She rushes out and swings her way back to the cafe, quickly changing into her clothes and using her ability to sneak back in, causing the door to open and close as people look at it in confusion, wondering if there really was a ghost.

(y/n) fixes herself before walking out with an apologetic look, quickly taking her seat, "sorry about that, i wasn't feeling well." She lied, adjusting herself as she drinks her now cold latte, munching on the leftover croissant.

draken looks to her in worry, placing a big hand on her forehead, "really? You do seem a little warm," he glances at inupi, "maybe we should head home." He suggests, about to pack up and go when he was stopped.

(y/n) quickly shakes her head, grabbing the tall male's wrist, "no!" They look at her surprised, "i mean..." she laughs nervously, their eyes focused intently on her, "why don't we go somewhere else. I think i feel a bit better now." She smiles at them. She didn't want to ruin her date.

draken and inupi were reluctant but when the (h/c)-ette showed them she was alright, the duo head out together, leading her along the way. She stands in between both men as they each hold a hand of hers, their fingers interwoven together. They led her to one of the plushie shops.

As they enter, (y/n) was amazed by the amount of plushies lining the shelves, her eyes zeroed in on a tiger one and she goes up to pet it, feeling the texture and softness of it while draken and inupi watch her amused with adoring eyes, finding her cute, "you seem really attached to this one." The sunflower blonde comments.

(y/n) grins. Meanwhile, draken's eyes caught another plushie and he goes to pick it up, observing it for a second before approaching the (h/c)-ette and placing it on her head, "here." He watches with a soft smile as she takes it off, her (e/c) hues sparkling and mouth agape in disbelief.

In her hand was a spider-woman plushie. She had no idea that some companies made a toy of her for little children who seem to love the whole superhero thing she got going on. Her heart was full of warmth. She hugged it close to her. draken grins, feeling satisfied.

"i take it we have a winner." The tall dark haired male says with a smile. He paid for the plushie and gives it back to (y/n), who gratefully takes it into her hands. She appreciated what he and inupi did for her. The trio decide to head home as evening was approaching and they had to prepare dinner.

She was more than happy with how their first date went.

a/n: enjoy!!!