15

A/n: don't forget to comment!! I love you guys!!!

(y/n) sits quietly watching mitsuya sew, her wounds gone. She remembers how shocked and confused draken and Inupi were when they wanted to check her wounds only to see them gone; not even a scar remaining.

......

draken lightly grazes the spot where she was stabbed in disbelief, "this is impossible, you were just hurt only yesterday!" He says, unsure what to make of the situation as he goes back to examine the wound to make sure he wasn't going crazy.

inupi peeks under her shirt to check her ribcage, "even the bruise is gone." He tugs her clothing back down gently, eyeing her with furrowed brows as he looks for an explanation, "I've never seen anything like it."

(y/n) laughs nervously, avoiding their eyes, "oh, i just took this medication some sketchy doctor gave to me....hahaha." She clears her throat when they narrow their eyes suspiciously, "anyways, I'll be off to work now." She was stopped by inupi grasping her wrist gently, causing her to glance at him nervously as he moves to stand in front of her. Did they believe her?? She hoped so.

"i don't think you should risk it." He begins with concern in his voice, draken standing behind him with a firm gaze and crossed arms as he continues, "you were just injured and we don't know if the effects are still there." He explains with a tone that says he doesn't want her to argue with him on this.

"but..!" (y/n) still tries to argue, trying to let them know she really was alright and didn't need to stay home from work.

draken steps closer to her, glaring at her. He was daring for her to refute and argue about this again. Seeing as they weren't gonna drop it, (y/n) heaves a sigh, slumping her shoulder in defeat, "fine..." she grumbles, a triumphant look on both men's faces.

inupi pats her head fondly.

.......

draken suggested she visit mitsuya and even made a call to him to inform him that she was coming, that way, if she lied and went to the library to work, they'll know. Hence, why she is sitting quietly on the chair watching the lilac-haired male with glasses on his face choose what choice of fabric he should use for his next project.

"i can't believe i'm being babysat!" (y/n) huffs, eyeing mitsuya with a huff who chuckles and swivels on his chair to face her.

"can you blame them?" He asks her, taking his glasses off and gazing at her, "you were injured without them knowing and they found out cause draken walked into your room to check on you." He continues, "then somehow your wounds magically heal the next day because of some 'phony' doctor who gave you pills. You shouldn't trust anyone who's not certified, (y/n)." Mitsuya gave her a disapproving look, "what if he gave you drugs or something deadly?"

(y/n) understood where he came from. Who knew one tiny white lie could turn into a big deal and make them so worried? She felt guilty for making them feel this way, "i'm sorry," she begins when mitsuya stops her with a finger to her lips.

"no need to apologize," he begins, "just don't make us worried like that again." He moves his finger away from her lip, subconsciously putting it in his mouth and sucking on it. He turns red when he realizes what he just did and glances at (y/n) to see if she noticed.

She didn't.

mitsuya sighs in relief, clearing his throat awkwardly and going back to sketching new designs for an upcoming runway fashion show.

...........

In bonten's meeting room, the top executives and mikey had serious expressions on their faces. Papers were strewn and laid out in front of them as they discuss the recent happenings of their organization thus far.

Regarding spider-woman's last encounter with takeomi and mochi, the bonten executives had made it in time to stop the two from going to jail. How? It was because of sanzu's crazy plan. The pinkette and kakucho bumped into the police car on purpose to have them swerve and crash against a tree.

They ended up killing the two cops in the car and taking mochi and takeomi back. It was an extremely close call for them and with spider-woman intervening, it's made the police more antsy to get their hands on them.

"this is the eighth time spider-woman has intervened in bonten business!" mochizuki growls out, still aggravated that he was almost put in jail, "the police have been getting lucky with us ever since our close calls with capture."

kakucho adds in, looking at the rest with his muscular arms crossed, "because of spider-woman, the cops have most of our cargo and some of our men in their captivity. She also defeated sanzu and ran before and nearly got mochi and takeomi behind bars had we not rushed in to save them. She even stopped them from killing nakamura when he owed us money, now he's protection services."

Things just keep getting difficult by the get go and the list keeps adding up.

koko shuffles through more papers, showing it to them, "bonten's rate is beginning to diminish and our influence on the higher gangs is beginning to dwindle. Their theory is; if spider-woman can defeat bonten, is our organization really a threat?" He scoffs, tossing the paper to the side and crossing his legs.

mikey remains silent throughout the meeting, a stoic expression on his face. He didn't build an empire only for it to crumble within eight months because of some hot-shot hero that showed up out of nowhere.

sanzu puts his feet on the table, hands on his belly as he looks at his boss with furrowed brows, "what's our move boss?" He asks, "if we don't do something now, it'll be over." He was itching for some payback anyways. He wasn't over what spider-woman did to him.

None of them ever thought their organization would be in this kind of predicament. Who would be stupid enough to challenge bonten and win? Obviously spider-woman considering she wasn't frightened of them. However....

takeomi pitches in, a cigarette in his mouth, "hold on, now." All eyes moved to him, "spider-woman is a superhero right?" He nearly snorted at the word; he still couldn't believe a concept like that exists, "from what me and mochi saw, she is definitely strong."

sanzu scoffs, kicking his feet off the table and going for a drink by the mini bar they had in the meeting room, "so what if she can crawl on walls and shoot webs from her body??? It doesn't mean she's not defeat-able." He points out, sticking his pointer finger out as he holds his glass of whiskey.

They exchanged glances, he did have a point.

"........" it was silent as all the executives look to mikey. He opened his mouth.....

a/n: enjoy!!!