24

A/n: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE. Today is my birthday jan.02. I had an amazing party till 3AM. I am now 26 years old today, woohoo!!! I'm curious to know the ages of my readers (if you'll disclose, of course, lol). Anyways, I apologize for the late update, but these few days were hectic with so much planning and parties, so here's a lovely chapter for 2024!!

Life returns to normal once (y/n) came back to draken and inupi; kinda. The relationship between the three has significantly changed to the point where she was now aware of their feelings for her and not only those two but the baji trio and mitsuya as well.

Despite knowing their feelings for her, (y/n) doesn't want to hurt anybody so she decided to let things play out and see how it goes. The guys didn't mind, letting their foreign beauty take all the time in the world; heck they'll even wait until she's ready so long as she doesn't push them because they have no intention of letting her go at all. They weren't against polygamy.

(e/c) orbs flutter open as the female superhero yawns from exhaustion, she sits up tired, wiping her eyes from the sleep before getting up and freshening in the shower. Once she finished and changes into a new pair of clothes, she enters the kitchen, "morning!" She greets happily.

draken, who was cooking breakfast shirtless, glances back at her, "hey there, sweets." He puts his spatula down and bends to kiss (y/n) on her cheek; almost near her lips. She flushes at the contact, still not used to the idea of so many guys liking her at the same time. She avoids eye contact with his muscles on display, not wanting to seem disrespectful.

inupi comes in after (y/n), a towel resting on his shoulders. He comes behind the female and wraps his arms around her from, bringing her close to him as he too kisses her neck and cheek, "morning babe." Although their relationship wasn't specified, it doesn't stop them from calling her sweet words.

(y/n) was overwhelmed but she accepted their affection. She greets the sunflower blonde with a smile as they all sit at the table and begin breakfast. The guys had to leave soon to open the motorcycle shop and she had to be on her way to the library; how she misses that book-infested place so much and the endearing smell it comes with.

She soon bids the two a farewell and quickly leaves the apartment and jogs to the bus station. When she finally arrived at the library, she greets the old lady who seems really happy to see her again after a period of absence. (y/n) begins work immediately, walking all over the library and putting returned books back to their shelves and cleaning up.

"(y/n)!" she hears kokonoi call out to her, turning around to see the white haired male speedily walking towards her, relief in his eyes as he stands before her, scanning her form, "you're back!" He points out, "...it's been a while since I've seen you here. I was starting to get worried my favorite library worker was missing." He jokes, but he really thought something did happen to the foreign beauty before him. He didn't want to lose another precious person to him again.

(y/n) chuckles awkwardly, looking away as she puts a book on the shelf, "well, I'm definitely not missing, hajime." She laughs, looking at him, "i just had a lot to deal with and I couldn't come to work, that's all." She softly says, patting his arm assuringly.

koko slumps in relief. Although hearing her say his name was definitely pleasing to the ears. He pauses for a moment, his stomach churning. He wondered if her problems had to do with mikey or rindou. He stands there awkwardly watching her as he wasn't sure how to bring up how she knew or even MET rindou, mikey and kakucho. Does she know about bonten? Did she even know THEY..or HE were executives from bonten? Did she even know she met the boss of a infamous criminal organization in history???

koko observes (y/n) some more and realizes she hadn't put it together, even though his tattoo was in plain sight; on the side of his head for all to see. He wondered if she hadn't caught on yet or was just playing dumb, but he guessed it was the former.