20

A/n: Merry Christmas EVE!! Enjoy this chappie from me today and comment!!

"do you think we were hard on her?" Inupi asks draken, the two men sitting across from each other in the living room, steaming hot cup of coffee rested on the table. Guilt began to eat away at them as they recall (y/n)'s expression and felt even more terrible.

draken looks down with a frown, he internally cussed himself, "...we were," he pauses, running a hand down his face in exasperation, "it's just...something is going on with (y/n) and she's not telling us. Don't you think her behavior is a bit suspicious???" He asks the sunflower blonde, looking for any type of answer to soothe his guilt.

Inupi didn't know what to say to appease the male as he too felt the same. He was concerned but also angry she was keeping secrets from them, "i do," he pauses, "but it's not like we can force it out of her. Although i do wish (y/n) trusted us more. We care for her, why can't she see that???" He looks out the window, frustrated at the situation they were in.

draken answers without thought, a blank expression on his face, "because she's a stupid girl," he sighs in defeat, "a stupid american girl whom I've fallen in love with." He admits boldly, causing inupi to snap his head towards the tall dark haired male, mouth agape.

"y—you too!?"

draken pauses, looking at inupi with bewilderment, "what do you mean by that??" His eyes widen, "you love her too??" He straightens up, trying to process this information thoroughly.

inupi scoffs, eyeing him with disbelief, "you're joking, right? We both spend a lot of time with her. We even live in the same apartment with each other!! Somewhere in my head...i figured we'd develop feelings for her but I didn't think it'll happen! I mean, she's completely different from us; lifestyle wise, etc."

draken agrees, "but i guess destiny has its own way, huh." He chuckles sadly, thinking about a certain female in his past who died, "i suppose (y/n) is who destiny gave me instead..." he pauses, "not that I'm complaining though." He rushes out the last part, feeling awkward, "in fact, I think we were meant for each other. The universe's magic, i suppose."

inupi heaves a sigh and smiles faintly, "i think we should apologize to (y/n) when she comes home." He says, "we went too hard on her and she didn't deserve that." He admits, crossing his legs.

draken agrees, so they both wait for the (h/c)-ette to come home. Time flew by and the clock ticked as it was getting late. The two men were worried but decided to wait a bit for her to show but when it reached 3:00 in the morning, they knew something was wrong.

The two men decide to go out and look for her on their motorcycles, riding through the night and checking all the spots they could think of but not a sign of her could be found.

"this is all my fault," draken begins, worry and anger showing on his face as he runs a frantic hand through his hair, "if I hadn't raised my voice at her, (y/n) would've been home by now!" He punches a wall out of anger, knuckles bleeding profusely as he continues without stop until inupi holds him back, "what if she left??" He breathes heavily, "what if she decides not to come back!?" He was panicking now.

inupi looks away, unsure what to say till he forces out, "we'll find her....I'm sure we will." He reaffirms, the two going back to search for her again till the sun rises.

(y/n) was gone.

.......

Four Hours Ago

It was freezing outside as (y/n) walks the streets alone. Her tears had long dried up, leaving her face red and puffy. She wished she could go back home, where everything was easier.....no.......it wasn't easier back then because she was alone. Though it seems making friends were even harder.