44

a/n: hey everyone!!! How are you guys doing? Here's another update! Don't forget to comment and enjoy!!

"spider-woman's real name is....(y/n) parker!!" nakamura rei reveals just as the video soon ends.

(y/n) looks around panicked as passerby's stop, stare and point their cameras at her, recording. A crowd soon begins to form as people begin to yell or question her about the video, the images, everything! She tries to stop them, pleading with them, "please, it's not what you think!" She tries to explain, but things got more rough. They thought she was a villain, conspiring with criminals like bonten whom was terrorizing the city and causing trouble, and it's not like she blames them for thinking that way about her.

The evidence definitely looks convincing enough to fool anyone and all the heroic acts she did could simply pass off as her gaining favor to cover her misdeeds with bonten. Yet it does hurt how quickly their mindset has changed. Media is a powerful thing and very influential after all. She simply thought they'd have more faith and trust in her considering all she's done for them.

It got even worse when people started throwing things at her, making her feel hurt as she tries to shove them away to get to yuzuha and hinata but more people were enclosing her.

Feeling overwhelmed, (y/n) shot her webs at the buildings and lifted herself away from the crowd. yuzuha and hinata were looking after her in worry as the girls try to call her or persuade the crowd that the videos and images were lying. They whip out their phones and quickly dial the guys as they hurriedly leave the chaotic area.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was on top of a building, when a helicopter hovered above her, the cameramen pointing their cameras at her and recording, "leave me alone!!!" She cried as they surrounded her. She jumps and swings away from them, cutting into small spaces and alleys till she ends up in one of the empty shrines, sitting in a corner all by herself.

The female superhero sniffles as she takes her mask off, holding it gently in her hands as her eyes and nose were red, teardrops falling down her face similarly to raindrops on a cloudy day. Her identity has been revealed, and her reputation has been tarnished. If only she had been more careful about her whereabouts, then maybe things wouldn't spiral out of control.

She knew everything was going to change now. It won't be the same. She'll be bombarded or targeted the moment she leaves the apartment...she gasps softly; the apartment! The tenants next door has seen her face before! They might end up knocking on the door for her! She begun to realize that her friends were not safe anymore. If people hadn't made the connection, they will now. She should've stayed away, she should've stayed low and not get involved like Ran said.

'you can't make everyone's business your own, (y/n)!' She recalls his words. If she hadn't become spider-woman in this world, maybe none of this would have happened. Then again...there is no guarantee it wouldn't have happened back in her world either.

(y/n) cries into her knees, dropping her mask to the side as she curls in a tighter ball, feeling vulnerable for the first time. Her phone was buzzing repeatedly but she just wants to be alone right now. Unbeknownst to her, her unanswered calls made her friends..lovers?..worry for her as soon as they got the news from yuzuha and hinata, and of course the tv broadcasted it live as well.

The bonten executives were in shock themselves. They were in a meeting with a few of their partners; who took out their phones when it pinged, checking it. mikey and the others didn't like the looks given to them when the investors gave them disbelief, doubtful and suspicious looks, causing koko to ask them what the hell is their problem, only for one of the men to show them his phone, where it displayed (y/n) parker's true identity, etc.