47

a/n; hey everyone! Good mornin! I am literally at the laundry building today and since i just opened wattpad, here's an update! Don't forget to comment and enjoy

Today felt ominous. (y/n) didn't know why, but she felt like something was coming. All day she felt alert from the morning since she woke up. She didn't say anything to draken and inupi because she didn't want to burden them with her problems.

"everything alright, you seem anxious?" inupi looks at her worried as he notices she didn't eat her breakfast. His words caught draken's attention as well and now both men were looking at her.

The (h/c)-ette freezes, glancing up at them from her seat, "..yeah, I'm just feeling a bit under the weather." She lies, pushing her fork around her eggs absentmindedly whilst giving them a convincing yet weak smile.

Of course, neither men believed her. draken sighs, placing his hand on her shoulder and leaning down to kiss her cheek softly, "if you say so," he begins hesitantly, "although we're here if you need us, alright?" She nods and leaves the apartment early promising them to meet up later.

inupi looks at the taller man as both men stood in their spot staring at her retreating figure, "do you think she'll tell us?" He asks quietly, which draken shakes his head with an exasperated sigh.

"that woman would tell us nothing even though something probably is bothering her," draken runs a hand through his hair, concealing how we really felt, "c'mon, we have work to get to." He says simply, retreating to gather his things as inupi sighs, following after him.

Meanwhile, (y/n) casually went on about her day, seeing her friends and doing superhero things. She just finished stopping a shootout in one of the neighborhoods and as she was swinging through the streets of tokyo, her ears rung and the hairs on her skin rose. She swiftly turns around when felt a strong punch to her abdomen, causing her to gasp as it felt like her guts were gonna spill out of her. The (h/c)-ette flew back and landed on the roads, skidding on concrete. Her mind was dazed as she tried to process just what the fuck happened.

(y/n) struggles to stand up as she felt the wind get knocked out of her, her breaths coming out in wheezes as she looks at the tall male who levitated in front of her before landing on the ground with a soft thud, "who are you?!" She demands, staying alert and keeping her senses open as she eyes her opponent up and down.

Where the hell did he come from!? She thought, eyeing the man. He had powers...did he come from her world?? But how?? Where?? When!?? Was he the one she was sensing all this time?? She grits her teeth.

The male smirks, approaching her slowly, "i am morlun. A vampire who has walked the earth for centuries feeding on totems of the world, a mystical bridge between man and animal. In other words, i have traveled across the multiverse killing all versions of spider-man's and spider-woman's." He pauses, his face twisting into a menacing and predatory look, "to put it simply, you're my next meal." His eyes glow.

Before (y/n) can defend herself, morlun punches with such strength, she ends up flying backwards across the streets, causing her to crash and slam into multiple buildings before she hit a dead end, causing her to collapse on the floor as she gasps in pain. She darts her eyes to the vampiric being who was already flying towards her with inhuman speeds. In a hurry, she stands up and shoots her webs at the buildings, dodging his attack as his fist destroys a building, causing it to crumble from the impact.

(y/n) swings across the city of japan, brows furrowed. She does a 360 turn on a building and kicks morlun in the chest with all the strength she has, causing him to crash into some cars and trucks. People began screaming and running as some were recording on their phones without a care. Helicopters soon surrounded the area with reporters who had no sense of danger whatsoever. Police immediately came to the scene with guns pointed at the vampiric being, fear on their faces.