3

(y/n) woke up on the futon she was resting on and stretched her limbs with a whine/yawn, she sits up and rubs her eyes tiredly. She was just about to get ready for college when she stops, blinking, "oh wait, I'm not in new york anymore..." she mumbles, "i'm not even in my world anymore."

She stands up, looking out the window from her small room. The sun hits her face and she squints. She freshens up in the bathroom and changes back into her clothes she wore the night before with her spider suit underneath (she washed it last night and it air-dried). She exits the spare room and enters the kitchen, "hey." She greets the two men.

draken and inupi smile back at her, greeting her with an 'ohayo.' The (h/c)-ette munches on the breakfast happily. The tv was on, showing the morning's newscasts. She didn't understand a word the lady said but the footage spoke volumes.

(y/n) abruptly stands up, startling draken and inupi who call her name in question as she hurries out the door with them following behind her in confusion and worry, she turns to face them, trying to explain, "erm, i have something to do but I'll be back, I promise!" She smiles reassuringly at them before quickly leaving the apartment, not before giving both men a thankful hug.

"(y/n)!?" draken quickly exits the apartment but to his surprise, the (h/c)-ette was gone. He was surprised by her speed. He turns to inupi, baffled, "what the hell just happened!?"

The sunflower blonde shakes his head in confusion, "I don't know," he pauses, looking back at draken, "do you think she'll be back?" He asks. To be honest, it was bound to happen; (y/n) leaving them. She probably was on her way home or attempting to get back home.

draken frowns and looks down, "do you think she'll know where to go?" He couldn't help the worry in his chest for the foreign (h/c)-ette. He looks in the distant, thinking of her, "(y/n)...." He mumbles to himself.

Meanwhile, (y/n) defeated some goons and had them tied up with her webs, grinning behind her mask, "grown men shouldn't be behaving this way! Go back to school!" The police were gawking in fear of her, pointing their guns. The news people were broadcasting everything live. Sigh.

(y/n) frowns, not accustomed to not hearing cheers as she did her daily hero tasks, "tough crowd." She scratches her head before shooting her webs once more and swinging away, waving her hand and leaving behind a speechless crowd.

She quickly lands in an empty alleyway and changes her clothes (the same plaid pants and creme blouse with a jacket this time). The (h/c)-ette could have gone back to draken's but decided to explore instead.

She didn't have money; obviously, so she just walked around. She randomly enters a ramen shop after smelling something heavenly. Her mouth waters at the sight of ramen noodles but she's practically poor right now.

A pink haired male with closed eyes notices her presence and approaches her with a smile that seemed permanent on his face, "would you like to order anything, miss?" He asks, catching her attention.

She somewhat had an inkling of what he was asking her since she technically stepped into a ramen shop. (y/n) waves her hands around, "oh, no thank you! Besides I don't have money to pay for anything."

The pink haired male had no idea what she said. A foreigner? He thinks, observing her. His brother approaches him in confusion.

"aniki? what's going on?" The blue haired male observes the pretty (h/c)-ette, his signature frown on his face. Is she gonna order something or what? She looks like a lost puppy....

(y/n) frowns back, unsure why the blue haired male was looking at her like that...."um..is there a problem?" She asks even though they probably have no idea what she said just now. She sighs, about to leave the store with a dejected face.

Seeing her expression, the blue haired male grabs her wrist gently, surprising her as she turns around. She follows him as he leads her to a chair. He points to the chair, "sit down, miss." He instructs.

As he goes to the kitchen to prepare her a ramen bowl, his brother approaches him with confusion, "angry, what are you doing?" He inquires.

"making her a meal." He simply says, preparing the ingredients and bowl, "besides, she looks like a puppy," he blushes for a moment, recalling the (h/c)-ette's expression of confusion.

Smiley, angry's brother, grins, "i always knew you were a good boy." He gets a shove from angry with a glare, "besides....she's pretty hot for a foreigner! I wonder where she's from." He laughs.

(y/n) gawks at the ramen bowl placed before her before turning to the two men, she stands up, shaking her head, "I don't have money to pay for this!" She argues lightly with them.

angry simply points to the bowl and pushes her back down to sit. She tries to stand back up and the two continue the cycle till smiley had enough and took a chopstick full of noodles and shoved it into the (h/c)-ette's mouth, causing her to freeze at the action.

angry widens his eyes at his brother, "aniki...!" he watches the (h/c)-ette look unsure and a bit weirded out. He realizes she probably has no money. Is she homeless?

"eat." He commands before dragging his brother away to serve other customers.

Despite the weird scene earlier, (y/n) hesitantly tries to eats the ramen soup with the chopsticks but gives up and eats straight from the bowl. When she was done she looks down guiltily since she has no money to pay for the delicious food. She was stunned when the pink-haired male took her bowl and shooed her away. He was giving her a free pass!?

She stands up, thanking him profusely, "thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She smiles at the two men and takes her leave, leaving them to stare at her retreating figure.

"....she's weird." smiley comments with a grin. angry simply glances at his brother and returns to the kitchen.

.......

when draken and inupi come home from a long day at work from the shop, they weren't expecting to see (y/n) sitting on the sofa with the tv on. She snaps her head towards them with a growing smile on her face, "ken!..inupi!!" She stands up and approaches them, hugging them tightly, "told you I'll be back!" She laughs happily.

draken drops his bag in shock and lets out a disbelief chuckle, patting her head with a grin, "so you came back, huh?" He didn't know if he should be relieved or not, but he was glad she stayed. He was already starting to enjoy her company. Inupi too, but he wouldn't admit it.

Who knew a meeting by fate could change everything. Ever since then, (y/n) has stayed with the two men who took her under their wing, converting the small room into an actual bedroom just for her. Sweet boi's. They even helped her to speak japanese and get a job as an employee in the library.

The (h/c)-ette was thankful for everything they did and was indebted to them.

A/n: i hope this story is going well and you guys love it!