9

It was November and the temperatures were getting chilly as the weather begins to change drastically upon the fall season. It's been a total of eight months since she has appeared in this universe and she has yet to find a way back. Although she loves being with draken and the others, (y/n) couldn't help but worry about her home and what kind of villains are running around and causing havoc without her there to save the day.

She was also worried about her aunt may and uncle ben. They were old and probably worried to death for her, wondering where she probably went and disappeared to.

She was smart but that not smart to create a machine of some sorts to get her back home. That would require certain metals and parts this universe does not have. So...basically she's stuck.

(y/n) walks down the streets of tokyo with her hands in her pockets. She passed a bar and decided to get a drink. She preferred cocktails, wine, or sangria. These days were so hectic as being spider-woman and chasing after criminals she barely had a moment to herself.

She enters the bar. It was small, cozy and quaint. There weren't a lot of people so she surmises it wasn't a popular one but there were still few customers. Her eyes find an empty seat at the edge the bar. She sits down and orders a sangria. Her favorite. She wasn't much a drinker.

There were two tv's. One that hung on the wall for guests to see sports and another smaller one that shows the news. She looked at that one instead, checking to see if there were any problems or whatnot. She also had her radio tucked in her pocket.

She sips her drink quietly, glancing at the person who sits beside her and was murmuring incoherently before facing ahead. It was none of her business. (y/n) takes her phone out and messages draken and inupi who were checking in on her; such good men.

She felt eyes on her and glanced, seeing lazy purple hues fixated on her. She observes him some more. He has purple hair in a mullet (jellyfish)...and a tattoo on his throat (it looked familiar to her). He wore a purple suit and gold rings companied his fingers, "I've been here many times, but never have I seen someone as stunning as you.~" he flirts, a smirk on his face as he swivels on his chair to face her with an elbow resting on the counter.

(y/n) blinks, unsure, "it's my first time here." She honestly says. The purple haired male blinks, probably wasn't expecting that kind of answer. In fact, he expected a flirtatious giggle and batty eyes.

"....oh..." the guy says, swishing his drink in his hand while observing her from head to toe. She wore long pants and a cashmere sweater, "the name's rindou." He introduces, "and you are?" He asks, fingers tapping the glass.

"(y/n) parker."

"parker?" rindou mumbles with furrowed brows, it was then he noticed her accent. Foreigner? He grins, he was about to get lucky tonight. He never expected to bag a chick from another country, "you're not around from here, are you?" He presses, trying to get more info.

(y/n) sips her sangria, sitting stiff, "is it that obvious?" She asks, setting her glass down. rindou nods with a smirk, "if you must know, I'm from america." She briefly says, not saying anymore.

rindou scoots closer to her, their shoulders almost touching and he was about to say something when (y/n) stands up abruptly, startling him. He watches confused as she speedily walks away, heading to the entrance and he is quick to follow after her, paying for both his and her drinks, "hey, where are you going?" He asks, stopping in front of her so she can't move forward.

(y/n) easily pushes him aside with her super-human strength, shocking him, "it's been fun talking to you and all, but i gotta go!" She glances at him, "sorry!"

rindou stops her again, by grabbing her wrist firmly but gently, he see's her frustrated look as she turns her gaze back at him, "you owe me another drink," he grins at her furrowed brows, "tomorrow night? Right here, at 8:00."

(y/n) shrugs him off, replying subconsciously, "uh...yeah. Sure thing." She was more focused on heading to the mall where some guys robbed some expensive bags and booked it, destroying the store.

rindou watches as she disappears from his sight down the street. Looks like he scored a date.

................

A week later...

(y/n) sits on the couch of the living room watching the news as draken and inupi were conversing with each other, a particular report caught her attention, "what's bonten?" She see's a logo of a hanafuda and couldn't remember where she saw it from. It looked so familiar....

draken and inupi look at her, the latter explaining to her, "they're a criminal organization," he pauses, glancing out the window, "no one has ever been able to catch them. They're very influential in the government and other parts of tokyo. They're cruel and dangerous." He warns, setting his cup of green tea down on the coffee table.

(y/n) was intrigued. A criminal organization, huh. "So no one knows about them? Not even their leader?" She asks, trying to find out more info.

draken shakes his head, frowning, "not a single person out there knows who the leader is or what his executives look like." He says, "except for the people they're associated with or their own men."

(y/n) hums, glancing at the tv. Bonten. It looks like someone's reign is gonna come crashing down soon. She hated cartel and criminal organizations because of all the illegal stuff they do. It hurts innocent people. Her superhero persona is telling her that she needs to get to the bottom of this.

She gets up and walks to the kitchen to wash her plate. As she wipes it and puts it on the rack, she turns to leave and bumps into a hard rock chest, causing her to gasp as strong arms rest on her waist to steady her. A faint smell of cologne wafted through her nose and she slowly gazes up to see draken looking at her wide eyed with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Stunned, (y/n) stands frozen, unsure what to do. Her body was pressed against his with her hands resting behind her on near the sink, "uhm..i'm s-sorry," she stammers, looking down in embarrassment.

draken couldn't remove his hands from her waist, it felt like they were stuck there. They fit so snug on her body, like they belong there. He could also smell her (perfume scent) she spritzed on earlier. He snapped out of it and quickly removes himself from her, rubbing his nape, "it's my fault, I should've told you i was behind earlier." He apologizes.

(y/n) clears her throat, "it's alright. I'm...gonna head to my bed early." She says, rushing into her small room with draken staring after her in a daze.

He couldn't possibly be...? No, it was probably in his imagination after all. He shakes his head and returns to inupi, ignoring how her waist felt in his hands.

a/n: enjoy! I know it's slow burn, but I'm working out the plot as i write. Don't forget to comment!!!!