17

A/n: don't forget to comment and enjoy this chappie!

"hey, mikey!" (y/n) greets with a warm smile, she see's the short male as some kind of deprived emo child who needs love and affection...like a plant for example.

bonten's boss relaxes his shoulders, his muscles un-tensing. He realizes he only did that around her ever since the (h/c)-ette and him were spending these small moments and talks with each other. He cherishes them because in a sense, she gave him something he longed for; warmth and normality. It felt nostalgic.

His obsidian hues soften slightly, something he himself didn't even realize. He never felt this way about a female before because his only priorities were bonten and being the top. Even when he used to run toman, girls were always the last thing to him. So it honestly shocks him that being an adult and still single, he is starting to experience these odd feelings for the (h/c)-ette and he basked in it.

"....mine...." mikey mutters possessively; eyes darkening like the depths of his soul, however (y/n)'s ears catch it and she glances at him awkwardly, feeling that uneasy aura again when his hair shadows his face. It left her wary of him.

Was it her or did it seem like mikey moved closer to her?

"you can't claim a person as yours as if they're some kind of trophy prize; it's undignified." (y/n) points out smartly, causing him to widen his eyes and snap his head to her. He didn't expect her to hear him. Nonetheless...

"i can." mikey coldly says, reaching out to grip her wrist in his hold, not letting her go or move away from him. He will take her with him whether she likes it or not...and he'll keep her in his sanctuary where he can always see her. If she tries to escape...the consequences won't be pleasant. He can't deny anymore he's become....obsessed...with (y/n) and he wants her everything, all for himself, because he was selfish and greedy like that.

(y/n) glances at his hand, unfazed. She easily yanks it from his grasp, causing him to stare blankly at the empty space where her hand was..?

She stands up from her seat, looking at mikey who stoically gazes up at her from his spot, "....i think you need someone to talk to..." she slowly says, watching his expressions as it turned cold for a second, "and i think you need to get out more and make friends. Staying all cooped up and isolated isn't going to help your depression (if you have any)." She suggests, patting his head gently and walking away from him to get on with her spider-woman duties.

mikey stares at her retreating figure with narrowed eyes. Where did she say she works again?

When bonten's boss returns back to base, he walks pass his executives who look on in confusion as his eyes darken dangerously with possessiveness, "why does he look like that?" rindou whispers to his brother, who shrugs.

"maybe he's moody? could be a man-period or something." Ran whispers back, flinching when mikey suddenly glares murderously at him. He quickly apologizes in no time, not wishing to die anytime soon.

sanzu snickers at him, causing the older haitani to shove him roughly and earn a glare from the pinkette. Ran rolls his eyes.

The executives cringe when mikey enters his office and slams the door loudly, unsure what to even say. They knew how bi-polar their boss could be at times and decided to let it be. They value their lives more than trying to figure out what's bothering mikey.
................

kakucho stares at the struggling (h/c)-ette from his car which was parked down a street. She was carrying two bagfuls of groceries and his conscience was telling him to help her...so he did.

He gets out of his car, standing by the car as he calls out to her, "excuse me, miss!!" He watches as she turns around in surprise, recognition in her eyes as she slowly approaches him, eyeing him in disbelief.

(y/n) has a wide eyed expression, "aren't you the guy..?" She remembers him clearly, the guy who she helped. Her eyes scan his body, seeing he was alright, "you're better." She states factly, "that's good. I was worried for you." She expresses with a relieved smile.

kakucho smiles softly at her, he could never forget her kindness. In fact, some part of him wanted to see her again to thank her for what she did to help him. She didn't have to stop and lend a hand, but she did, "yeah," he chuckles, hands in his pockets as he looks at her, "no thanks to you. I was practically taken care of." He says.

(y/n) chuckles dismissively, adjusting her groceries bags. It was her turn this time to stock up on food as the last time was inupi. She didn't mind though, it wasn't heavy for her at all, in fact, it felt like lifting paper; perks of being a superhero with super-inhuman strength, lol.

kakucho then notices the groceries and moves to take them from her, "lemme help you, they must be heavy." He didn't give her a chance to refute, holding the bags in his hands as he motions with his head to follow him to his car, "I'll drop you home."

(y/n) raises an eyebrow, amused, "we only met once stranger, how can i trust you?" She asks, though she doesn't feel anything dangerous from him. He emitted a nice warmth to him and he looks like a gentleman who would do anything for anybody.

kakucho pauses mid-step, realizing she was right. He turns back around, chuckling awkwardly, "you're right, i apologize. It must be weird to get in a car with a stranger you only met once," he pauses when she hums in agreement, "but i wanted to thank you for what you did." He bashfully says, cheeks turning red and eyes averted to the side, "....i'm kakucho, by the way," he introduces.

(y/n) laughs, looking down, "i'm (y/n) parker and you don't have to thank me. I just want to help anyone in anyway i can." She smiles. kakucho admires her. She was so happy and caring towards others he felt that same energy go through him when he looks at her.

She then takes her bags from his hands, smiling, "I appreciate your help though, but i can manage." She says, about to walk away, "thank you, however."

kakucho watches as she leaves....he hopes to see her again...

............................

a/n: enjoy!!!! Sorry it's short.