7

a/n: don't forget to comment, my lovelies!!!

The eerie quiet of the night sends shivers down a group of men's spines. They were lower executives of bonten who were tasked to stay on guard at a warehouse where a shipment of new drugs and weapons were to arrive shortly on port. The wind was chilly tonight as the scent of sea water and nicotine fills their nose

"tch, how much longer do we have to wait here? It's already 23:00, where the hell is the ship?" One of them briskly asks, smoking a cigarette, "it's fucking cold tonight." He grunts in annoyance. He could've been home in a nice warm bed or fucking some whore but no, he has to listen to direct orders from the higher up executives and waste his time.

"dude, stop complaining. You signed up for this, we all did." One of them frowns, even though they were not happy of the situation.

"whatever."

It was quiet as the guys lounged around on their phones when they heard the sound of zipping coming closer. They shot their heads up, seeing a familiar figure swinging in the air and soon landing on a cargo container, "spider-woman!"

"hey guys, what a lovely night, isn't it?" (y/n) grins behind her mask before launching herself at the men. She kicks one of them in the stomach, causing them to fly back a few meters and onto the ground, gasping for air.

With swift movements, she dodges a barrage of punches, grabbing another guy's wrist and swinging him against his partner, both of them falling on impact. She flips over another, kicking them in the face.

Her sharp hearing catches the sounds of a gun cocking and she leaps to the side, dodging a bullet. (y/n) whirls around and shoots her web at the gun, yanking it towards her. She runs at the guy, taking hold of him as he struggles to escape her grip, but she was more stronger. In an instant, he find himself on the ground unconscious with blood coming out of his nose.

(y/n) kicks the last guy against the cargo container, shooting her web at him and trapping him just as sirens were heard and the flashing of red and blue lights could be seen. She salutes the fallen criminals, "nice knowing ya!" She then zips away, laughing to herself.

She lands on top a random rooftop, gazing down at the city below her, wondering about her life. She sighs before zipping away into an alleyway and quickly covering her suit, mask shoved in her pocket. She whistles innocently, thinking of what to do when an idea crosses her mind.

Hence she finds herself in a nice restaurant. With all the hard works she does as spider-woman and working in a library, she decides to treat herself to a nice meal. The interior had a nice aquarium with real fishes around the seats and booths. There was a blue glow and it felt so calming and relaxing.

(y/n) looks at the menu and orders some (food name). She patiently waits for her meal, glancing around the restaurant. Her eyes briefly land on a tall male with blue hair slicked back and yellow hues, he was buff and wearing a suit. She continues to dart her gaze around when she hears a commotion.

"come on, give me your money!" are you fucking serious? A robbery? While she's trying to relax?? Sigh. Being a superhero is always on the job.

The (h/c)-ette stands up and heads towards the two guys with a frown, unbeknownst to her the same male she glimpsed earlier was doing the same, a crazy expression on his face.

She grabs one of the guys arm's, twisting it and flipping him onto his back and on the floor, causing him to groan. While at the same time, the male with slicked back blue hair punches the other guy in the face roughly, "what the fuck do you think you're doing in my restaurant!!!" He bellows loudly.

After the whole ordeal, the cops arrest the two men.

(y/n) then realizes the guy standing next to her and glances at him in surprise, seeing his yellow hues already on her with a raised brow, "....so you're the owner, huh?" She chuckles nervously, "sorry for causing trouble in your restaurant." She scratches her head.

The male chuckles deeply, "you're pretty impressive, woman." He faces her, "how about i treat you to a free meal? As a guest in my restaurant, you shouldn't have had to deal with this ordeal, so order anything on the menu as compensation. Just this one time." He says, looking down at her, considering he was technically a huge guy with big muscles.

(y/n) grins softly in surprise, "wow, thanks so much!" She follows him back to her table and he sits opposite her, making her gawk. She had the owner of the restaurant sitting right across her! "Thanks again, sir!"she says.

"call me taiju." He says, simply waving his hand. He watches silently as the (h/c)-ette begins eating, humming in content. He grins when she compliments the food. He likes this woman.

"I'll be sure to come back here again." (y/n) says after she finishes, smiling at his hospitality. taiju simply smirks, watching her walk away with a wave.

"interesting...." He cackles to himself.

............

sanzu slams his hand roughly on the table of their meeting room, a deep scowl on his face, "fuck spider-woman!" He clenches his teeth, "because of her meddling, we lost the shipment of our drugs and guns to the police!"

The papers koko has passed around to everyone showed the numbers. It was a huge loss to bonten financially considering they need those guns and drugs to make deals and trade among other gangs for different resources across the world.

Not to mention their men were locked up, but who cares about the lower scum. They were disposable and easily replaceable. With so many people trying to get into bonten and earn a top spot in their ranks, losing one or two men meant nothing to them. Besides, no one could ever become an executive like them.

"if this keeps up, spider-woman could end up undoing everything bonten built." koko says seriously, eyeing his fellow men and mikey, "whoever she is, she's good." He scoffs, "so we have to be even more better than she is and keep things on the down low for now. We'll still be able to get enough done without her knowing." He suggests smartly.

The other executives nodded in agreement. That's the best idea they can come up with...if things become worse, they'll have no choice but to capture spider-woman and finish her themselves.

a/n: enjoy!!