50 (Epilogue)

a/n: I had this chapter planned out but not fully completed hence why the late update!! So here it is!!!

It was a new day. The city of japan was under reconstruction to rebuild some of the things that were destroyed. The nuclear power plant in sendai was closed off for repairs considering some of the damage the lab took, luckily none of the radiation bottles spilled or broke.

(y/n) was now clean from the radiation she injected into her skin, although the radiation she had previously in her body remained because it was already a part of her in the first place. So she was back to herself again.

Although, the female superhero did not expect an interrogation so soon. She awkwardly stands in front of all her friends in the huge living room of the bonten penthouse, the place mikey and his men had brought her too. Heck, even draken, izana, taiju, hanma and the former toman/BD members were present as well. They had questions and she had answers. She sighs quietly, sitting on the lone seat they put out for her that was opposite them.

(Takemichi was with hina and yuzuha elsewhere.)

(y/n) recently found out koko had hacked into the security systems of the power plant and accessed all the cameras for them to see while she was waiting for morlun, which means they saw and heard everything that transpired during the duration of the fight. It was painful and heartbreaking to watch for the grown men who had no choice but to buckle themselves down in the car to prevent running in after her as they wait for a painstakingly long time for the (h/c)-ette's victory. It was hard.

She shuffles awkwardly in her seat, peeking up at them from time to time as their stares didn't let up, "....i know what you're thinking, but you wouldn't understand—" The (h/c)-ette tries to say before she was bluntly cut off by draken, who crossed his arms in disbelief with a mix of disappointment as well.

The tall dark haired male taps his index finger impatiently as he speaks to her, eyebrow twitching, "what you did was dangerous, (y/n)!" He begun, "we know you can handle yourself against even the toughest of opponents, you've proven it!" His face held anguish, "but when you screamed and fell to the floor just like that," he gulps thickly, "....we thought you really..." died.

None of them wanted to say the word or even remember it.

(y/n) looks down guilty, she never wanted them to feel that way at all, but they give her too little credit. She can handle immense pains to a certain point, she takes a deep breath, gazing up at them apologetically, "...i am so sorry for making you worry about me," she begins in a soft tone, the men attentive to her words and what she had to say, "but i cannot promise you that things like this will not happen." She reaffirms, "there are going to be opponents even more deadly than me or the least deadly. Yet despite all that, i want your faith in me. Your faith is what keeps me going and I'm glad to have such caring friends like you in my life." She smiles at them, making some of the men turn red or look away to avoid eye contact.

Ran chuckles, running a hand through his purple hair as he looks at her, "you're really something, aren't ya doll face?" The (h/c)-ette cheekily grins. The tense atmosphere now settled to a much more relaxed one where everyone surprisingly got along for once. It was a rare sight to see and hopefully it can remain that way.

baji huffs to himself, "..i wanna be a superhero too." He mutters, wanting to fight and go all out without restrictions!!

chifuyu rolls his eyes, "you'll be a chaotic one! The government will probably gun you down since you burn people's car when you're hungry, baji-san.!" He remarks, the ravenette grumbling to himself.