43

a/n: hey guys!! Enjoy today's chapter! Don't forget to comment and happy readings!

Nakamura Rei had a difficult time tracking spider-woman's movements; aka (y/n) parker. She was an enigma after all. He had his men search her records up by hacking into the government database and he found out the (h/c)-ette wasn't in the system for that long. He even went worldwide to try and find any piece of evidence of her but nothing turned up.

It brought his suspicions up. It was like she never existed till now, which makes no sense because every birth is documented and put in the system, so where was (y/n) parker's? He glares at the screen with animosity towards the female hero. She probably isn't all that anyways, he scoffed in thought, smoking his cigarette.

nakamura rei thought she was an average human playing hero who specializes in aerobics, parkour or gymnastics or something, which may explain why she's so flexible. As for her webs, he surmises she has a gadget. She probably uses some sticky substance to stick to walls too. He had interrogated the men which she brought to jail and he concludes in his minuscule brain that she probably didn't have anything special to her name. Yet...that doesn't explain how she stopped the train... He shakes his head, not wanting to think further in this topic lest he goes crazy. Isn't he already tho?

In his mind, he has a plan all hatched up and ready to be laid out. He glances at his men, "i need you to fetch someone for me," he says coldly, tapping his fingers on his chair like a villain from a cartoon movie. He was after all, the mastermind behind his genius plans.

one of his men stammer, but straighten up when he receives a glare, "who, sir?" He couldn't help but ask.

There was a brief moment of pause as nakamura thinks. He had someone in mind for a while as he concocted his evil plan to destroy spider-woman completely, "bring me those two girls...hinata tachibana and yuzuha shiba." He demands, "we're going to give spider-woman a lovely gift, don't ya think?" He chuckles menacingly, eyes glinting. He never excludes anyone whether it be family or friend, if he needed to make a point or threaten someone, he will use any means necessary because that's what it means to be mafia boss (former).

His men nod and they scurry out the building to fulfill their tasks from their boss. Nakamura releases some smoke, sighing in contentment, "ahh~such sweet revenge.." he chuckles deeply, eyes glinting. By enacting his plan, he isn't only hurting (y/n) but also bonten as he knew mikey cared for the two girls as well given his previous history with them twelve years ago. So essentially, this was a win situation for him. He was hitting two birds with one stone.

..............

Next Morning.

It was afternoon and (y/n) was with hanging out with shinichiro and izana, the two were teaching her how to ride a motorbike. She sat on the vehicle belonging to the older sano, she was trying to steady it and keep it balanced but she kept tilting over which the tanned male had to set her back straight, all while chuckling.

she huffs at izana, side-eyeing him, "stop laughing at me! I've never ridden a motorcycle before!" She defends, which was technically true considering her means of transportation back in new york city was trains, buses and even spidering her way around.

izana snorts, giving her smug looks, "you're a superhero yet you can't ride a bike?" He teases her, smiling warmly when she shoves him playfully. He really did find amusement in her cute little expressions hence why he loves to bother her all the time.

"kicking bad guy butts are more easier than this!" (y/n) complains, admiring shin's bike and the gloss of the black color as she see's her reflection in it. It was so shiny and definitely looks brand new. Perks of being a mechanic, she supposes.