33

A/n: sorry for the late update, i have errands to do today, so I decided to post this chapter!! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment!

The new year has begun and although (y/n) didn't get to celebrate a proper christmas or new years with her friends because criminals took the opportunity and distraction to commit crime that day, she still managed to hang out with them and even met hinata tachibana and have a girls out with yuzuha in tow. She felt normal for a while.

As (y/n) swung through the streets doing her spider-woman duties. Her advanced hearing picks up a groan and because she's not one to ignore danger, she follows the sound, landing on the rooftop of an abandoned arcade building. She peers down, almost gasping when she sees sanzu slumped on the cold concrete, back against the wall. His expression was all dazed and hazy as he lolls his head side to side, completely unaware of his surroundings.

Without a second thought, she jumps down in front of him, worriedly calling out, "sanzu!" She can see the red rims of his eyes, pupils dilated. Sweat coated his forehead as small beads trickled down from his neck to his chest where his collared shirt was opened half hazardously; as if it was rushed. His face was pale like a fish's belly. He didn't look so good.

Her eyes wandered to the pills scattered on the floor and she instantly knew. Drugs. He was a drug addict. (y/n) darted her eyes back to his face, "sanzu..??" She calls out hesitantly, looking around just in case the others were nearby but she surmise he was alone. She grabs his arm and hauls it over her shoulder, lifting him off the ground with ease.

sanzu mumbles something, barely indescribable but she heard, "...get away....leave me alone..." he weakly tries to shove her off, but to no avail. His strength left him. He probably took too much pills which left him vulnerable if she hadn't found him in time.

(y/n) frowns and ignores his demands as she hauls him over her shoulder as if he were paper-weight. She climbs the wall and when she reaches the rooftop, she shoots her webs at the bigger buildings and swings her way through as sanzu simply hangs there, groaning and moaning, he felt like throwing up from the vertigo he was getting from moving around too fast.

As much as (y/n) dislikes bonten (as a criminal organization) and how sanzu treated her, she wasn't cold to leave him alone defenseless to his enemies. She had no idea where to take him though. She couldn't bring the pinkette back to draken and inupi's apartment and neither did she know where bonten HQ's were. (y/n) didn't consider the hospital because she knew by now that he wouldn't want to go there and because he was a wanted criminal.

(y/n) decided to take care of him herself. First, she found a suitable place which was atop a hotel rooftop. She laid him down and quickly went the convenience store which was just a block away and quickly burst inside, startling the employee working at the register. She grabbed a hanky, blanket, advil and a water bottle, tossing him some money without taking the change back as she was in a hurry, "thanks!" She scurried out with her suit and mask on, leaving the employee to gawk in shock.

(y/n) returned to where she left sanzu, thankfully the pinkette was motionless now and not moving around, otherwise if he had been prior she would've had to stick him to her webs till she got back. She knelt before him, picking his head up and resting it on her lap.

sanzu was mumbling as he drowsily looks at her while she wiped the sweat off his face with the cloth she paid for. She unbuttoned his shirt to let the cold winter air hit him while still covering him with a blanket so he won't get sick. It was gonna be long wait till he sobers up.

(y/n) checks her phone, messaging her friends she won't be back till late because of some business. She sighs, muttering to the pinkette, "just what are you doing?" She asks, wiping more sweat off him.