46

a/n: lol!! I completely forgot to update today because last night my stomach was immensely hurting and i couldn't sleep! Anyways, don't forget to comment and enjoy!!

True to their word, mikey and his men did manage to capture nakamura rei with ease. After much research and gathering information about the male, they found out he was once a prominent yakuza leader who ruled some parts of japan with fear before he suddenly lost favor with other gangs due to the rise of bonten.

Since then, no one has heard from him and thought he was dead. Clearly, he wasn't. In fact, kakucho, kokonoi and takeomi raided his base where they found a bulletin board of photos of former toman members, taiju, hanma, along with poorly photographed images of the bonten executives and mikey. This was a precise targeted mission aimed for them and the people they know; whether past or present.

On the computer, the executives found information about (y/n); photos, videos. Everything that was used to blackmail her and ruin her reputation in the public eye. Of course they burned everything to make sure no one gets their hands on it, but just simply looking at it was enough to get them seething.

kakucho, kokonoi, and takeomi returns to headquarters with their men. The three head down to the torture chamber where they knew sanzu and the others would be. Once they were inside, the pinkette had already begun. Nakamura rei was all tied up as he pleaded mercy, his words being ignored.

mikey sat on one of the tables, munching on his taiyaki as he coldly watches his no.2 bring out all the torture devices they had stored away. He felt no sympathy for this filth who ruined his darling's life. He deserves every bit of pain he receives.

"mikey..!..mikey, please—" nakamura shouts, hyperventilating as sanzu sharpens a blade, giving him crazy blue eyes that reminds him of a psychopath! "I won't do it again!..i promise, eek! How about a truce??! I'll leave japan forever and never return again!" He darts his eyes to the other executives for help as they too coldly look at him. He felt all hope leaving him as he foolishly tries to make amends with bonten. What was he thinking?..oh wait, he wasn't thinking at all. His desperation spoke for him.

"urusai." mikey glares at him, finishing the last of his taiyaki, "if you hadn't stuck your nose in where it doesn't belong or better yet, not foolishly come after bonten, this wouldn't have happened. You thought there will be no consequences," the short male slowly approaches him with his dark impulses flaring out, "but you targeted (y/n) and the people i care about, so now you die." He walks away with a final word to sanzu, "kill him."

The other executives follow after their leader, leaving sanzu, rindou and ran behind as the trio were the most sadistic bunch of them all. The last thing mikey and his men heard were the screams of nakamura rei before the door shut behind them, silencing them forever.

An hour went by. The bonten trio enters the meeting room with blood stains on their clothes, sanzu had a crazy grin of satisfaction on his face. kokonoi gave them a face full of disgust as they sat down on their respective seats, thank god the chairs were leather and could be easily wiped down with disinfectant.

"couldn't you have changed?" mochizuki asks them, eyeing them as they also stunk of blood, the metallic scent wafting through the room with a nauseating smell, "or taken a shower??" He clutched his nose.

"suck it, mochi." sanzu rolls his eyes. takeomi gave him a look, which he ignored.

kakucho rubs his head, easing the slight headache that was forming, "let's just get on with this meeting." He says, gesturing to koko to start.

The money-maker sighs, leaning back on his seat as he begins reading through the papers he stacked in front of him, "well, we've got rid of nakamura rei, so that's done. The guy was a fucking nuisance at this point." He shuffles through some more papers, "thanks to takeomi and mochi, they manage to convince majority of the media that (y/n) was not working with us and with the evidence we gave the police through our men, she is cleared of all charges. Essentially, they believe it was just a minor issue and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Although, with the money we have, we utilized it to buy over the head of the police so it's all good." He smirks, sticking his tongue out.