36

a/n: happy Wednesday!! Here's another chapter and don't forget to comment and enjoy!   :)

In an abandoned building, the perpetrator behind the whole train attack kicks the chair with his leg in a furious manner, the piece of furniture slamming against the wall; the armrests broke. The men watch in deadly silence as their boss paced back and forth, eyes crazed as he mutters under his breath. The atmosphere was tense and any move made by them could result in death.

The boss was confused. How did bonten and the rest survive the attack? Shouldn't they have been dead by now, crashed and exploded? He was sure he got all the schematics and details correctly. He had his men send out fake messages to their mailboxes to gather them together, he made sure to threaten the employees at the train station and block off the entryway so no one could enter. He had his men spy on them. He had his men iron shut those doors and double check them to make sure they were durable to withstand even a bullet. He even had his men cut all the wires and breaks. So how? How did they evade death?

He tried to watch the camera but that (y/n) parker woman covered it with a piece of her clothing, rendering their surveillance useless! He groans, slumping on his chair as he signals one of his men to grab a beer for him, "something is wrong." He mused, downing the liquor, he exhales heavily, looking at his men, "there is no way bonten or any of them could have escaped alive from that train. Which means, they were saved." He slowly stands up as the pieces come together, "but by who?" He ponders.

One of them lower ranked men takes a tentative step forward, adjusting his tie, "uhm..boss?" He calls out, flinching when the 6ft male snaps his narrowed gaze at him, "reports from police say it was spider-woman who stopped the train...." He clears his throat, looking down.

Their boss; nakamura rei, hums. "spider-woman, huh?" He snaps his fingers, "please tell me there were more than just one camera in that train car or i will start decapitating every single one of you." He threatens, looking at his men one by one who gulps; all scared and afraid as they knew how brutal and mean their boss was.

The lower ranked men hastily nods, "of course, boss! We set up an extra camera in case the main one was compromised." Nakamura nods in approval, approaching the desk that held multiple screens of surveillance. His men began playing back the footage and what they discovered shocked them.

Right before their eyes, the woman he thought would be insignificant, turns out to be japan's superhero, nakamura chuckles slowly, before his laughs expanded into something malicious, scaring the men, "do you have any idea what we have in our hands boys?" He asks them, not expecting an answer. He clutches the back of the chair tightly his knuckles turned white, "this is what you call leverage...blackmail...."

He continues, "we hold the true identity of spider-woman, the renowned hero of japan, in our HANDS!!!" He yells, arms spread wide, "it all makes sense why bonten and those fools escaped unharmed. It is because of HER!!" He points the screen where the footage replayed on repeat of (y/n) parker revealing herself as spider-woman, "do you know what this could mean for us!!" He shouts in made glee.

Nakamura grins sinisterly, brown eyes shadowed with revenge.

..............

(y/n) shivers, sensing a malicious aura. She snaps her head, darting her eyes out the window with furrowed brows before shrugging her shoulders. Somehow, there was this queasy feeling inside her and she didn't like it.

"you alright?" mitsuya gazes at her concerned, dropping his glasses a bit lower to see her. He had invited her to stay at his home overnight, just the two of them.

The (h/c)-ette hums dazed, slowly moving her eyes to mitsuya before sitting up straight. She was lazing on his couch, "yeah, it's nothing to worry about." She reassures. She smiles at his concerned gaze, "anyways, what are we having for dinner?" She asks, excited to see what mitsuya has planned for their night together.