49

a/n: we are almost to the end (quite soon)! Here is another update for you guys and please don't forget to comment!!

Research. (y/n) has collected a small sample of morlun's blood when she went back to the city to investigate some parts that were off limits to the public. With mostly everything cleared, she almost didn't find anything until she found a small splotch of blood hidden in the corner where she remembered from how she threw morlun. She took a cotton swab (multiple of them) and swatched it before sealing it into a baggie.

"what's that?" koko points to the small baggie she held as she steps in the vehicle where draken, him, her, izana, wakasa, mikey and baji were waiting for her to come back. The guys took a glance at the plastic where the cotton swabs were.

(y/n) held it close to her, replying, "a dna sample of morlun's blood. With this, I should be able to find information about him and hopefully spot a weakness that'll maybe give me a chance to defeat him." She explains as koko starts the car and drives off down the roads.

"and where exactly do you plan to examine it? Everywhere is closed!" baji asks in confusion, scratching his head. The female superhero chuckles at him.

"Any high school or college nearby should do the trick. Their labs are full of microscopes and other things i need to do a full evaluation." The (h/c)-ette simply says, "but for that to happen, we need to break in first." She pauses, "speaking of we...didn't i say for you guys to stay out this?" She turns in her seat to face the men in the car as she also gestures to the vehicles following behind them. So much for inconspicuous. She sighs, rubbing her head.

wakasa simply shoves a lollipop in her mouth, making her gasp as she swirls the cherry flavored candy around, humming in delight. He shrugs nonchalantly, "we heard....we just didn't listen." He simply says.

"Besides!...it's kinda cool to be part of a plan defeating a supervillain. It's a dream every little boy has!" chifuyu defends on the speaker phone. The guys decided to have a full group call just to take part and make sure whatever (y/n)'s plan is, succeeds.

(y/n) raises an eyebrow, "and what about every little girl out there?" She playfully remarks, resulting in awkward silence as sniggers and laughter was heard as chifuyu fumbles for his words, "just kidding, i know most girls love pretending to be princesses and play dress up with their dollies. Most girls, not all." She emphasized the last bit.

sanzu chuckles on the phone, "but you're a real princess to us, darling." He subconsciously says, causing all the guys to freeze. The pinkette widens his eyes as he realized what he just said.

(y/n) furrows her brows in confusion, "...you guys are weird." She simply says, causing them to nervously laugh as they felt relief she was kind of dense. Anyways, soon they all arrive at a closed college with a guard in the front, whom was already approaching them with a suspicious look on his face.

koko simply flashes his bonten tattoo and the college guard stiffens up, letting him and the others entry way while he pretends he didn't see anything, walking the other way. The money-maker sticks his tongue out, smirking.

As they park the cars, (y/n) steps out and stares at the college doors. She paid no mind to the others as she climbs the steps with the guys trailing after her. It was dead quiet. She checks the doors and see's they're locked, just as she was about to break the lock, she is gently nudged aside by ran who held up a chain cutter, a lazy grin on his face, "let me." He was about to cut the whole thing off when the (h/c)-ette sighs, reaching her hand out and breaking the lock with ease. She didn't have time to waste.

"........" crickets were heard as the guys gawked at (y/n) who opens the door and walks in the college unbothered by their stares.

"holy..!" They rush in after her. Since they obviously have no clue what they're doing, they simply follow after (y/n) who navigates her way to the science lab. Once she kicks the door down because obviously she doesn't have a key, she enters the dark room, putting on one of the lights as the guys spread out while they watch her do her thing.