28

A/n: guys....this chapter is gonna be amazing and i hope to see all your comments about it!! Enjoy!

In an abandoned building, a group of men were having a meeting. Their boss was smoking a joint as they stand or sit around, waiting to hear what he has to say, "tch, those fucking bonten men." He scoffs in disgust, "i used to be the number one organization in tokyo before they showed up and ruined me completely!!" He kicks a chair, the furniture flying across the room and shattering. The men flinch.

The boss turns to the huge bulletin board that held years of information on bonten and not only on them, "...sano manjiro," he began, eyes widening in rage, "he is the destruction of everything i built and created. So many gangs and mafia's have tried their hardest to destroy this man only to fail." He chuckles wickedly, "oh, but not me though. I'm much smarter than those fools," he pauses, slamming his hand against the board and looking at his men, "the only way to destroy mikey is to destroy the people he cares about; his friends."

The boss looks at the images of the old toman members and the people they were involved with. He had his men spy on them from time to time and gather info. He was waiting for an opportunity to strike and hit sano manjiro where it hurts. By the roots. He was positive the bonten boss would not be expecting this kind of attack. But he was a revengeful and spiteful man, willing to do anything to take down the short male once and for all.

"has everything been set?" The boss asks the men, glancing at them as he takes another smoke of his joint, the space stunk of drugs and cigarettes smoke.

"yes, sir." One of the men nod. The boss nods, placing a hand on the wall as he stares at the picture of sano manjiro with hate-filled eyes, "excellent and you know what the plan is, right? This is our only chance and i will not have any screw-ups!" He hissed at his men, making sure they understand the importance of this mission. Once everything is done, he will be back on top and he will control all of japan once again, like how it should be.

"boss?" One of the men speak up hesitantly, "what about the girl? (y/n) parker?" Oh right, the boss totally forgot about her; seeing her as insignificant to him anyways. Unfortunately, they weren't able to take any pics of her but who cares.

The boss looks down in thought, "her?...hm...." He thinks to himself, wondering what to do, "well, these men obviously care for her a lot from what you told me so you can include her in the plan as well. Nobody is to be spared, after all." He offhandedly says, smudging out the joint and opting to get a beer and drink instead. The men nod in understanding.

The boss sighs, leaning back against his seat as he closes his eyes. He has a headache. For too long he wasted his time sending his men after mikey only to get disappointed when they were killed off, when all this time he could've dealt with this the proper way, but no matter. This task will get done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" (y/n) heard someone scream and she immediately swung her way towards the sound. She landed in an abandoned area and looked around frantically for any sign of life.

"where are you?? are you okay??" She shouts only to hear pin-drop silence. She then gasped as a huge net flew on top her and she grabbed at them in disbelief. Multiple men crowd her and she grunted as she was zapped with electricity. It was a trap. For her.

She remained standing, twitching as the electricity coursed through her body. She grunts as a punch flew to her face, followed by more kicks and attacks. She couldn't attack them back because she was under a net charged with electricity; although she could've easily broken out. The men take the opportunity to quickly tie her up from her hand and legs, ripping the net open with a knife and avoiding it with thick gloves.