30

A/n: another update!! Don't forget to comment!! :)

When (y/n) got home, she walks inside and was greeted by the baji-trio on the couch. She would be happy to see them, but right now...she was feeling extremely down. As much as she was grateful to shinichiro treating her, her mind couldn't help but revert back to bonten and as she was walking home, the tears fell down her face.

baji grins at her, "hey, you're home—" he stops when he sees her puffy face, eyes red and downcast eyes. Immediately, he turns protective, bronze hues hardened, "what happened?" He stands up from his seat, approaching the (h/c)-ette and caressing her cheek with his thumb, wiping away a stray tear as the others come around her, sharing concern looks.

They wait for an answer, but (y/n) lightly pushes baji's hands away from her, not giving eye contact, "it's nothing," she pauses, "i just want to be alone..." she murmurs, trying to look strong in front of them but failing as they could clearly see through her facade. They watch in muted silence as she brushes past them to go in her room, closing the door behind her as she did.

chifuyu was worried, he looks to the others with confusion etched on his features, "i'm worried about her, she didn't seem like her usual self. I hope nothing happened on her way home." He clenches his fists, knuckles cracking as he thinks someone assaulted the (h/c)-ette. He will kill anyone who dares to lay hands on her inappropriately. He clenches his jaw tight.

kazutora puts a hand on his shoulder, "what should we do?" He looks at the others, "i think one of us should go in there and find out." He suggests. Before they could determine who shall go after (y/n), baji decides to take the initiative and walk towards her room, face firm, hands in his pockets.

"b-baji, oi!" chifuyu tries to stop him, "we didn't even get to decide!" He raises his voice, but the ravenette ignored them.

draken sighs, rubbing his head as he glances to the others, "we'll just have to leave (y/n) to him. I'm sure baji knows what he's doing." He ushers them back to the couch, taking a seat. He sips some beer, although the worry in his chest did not dissipate for their foreign beauty.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was curled up on her bed, staring out her small window with the lamp being the only source of light in her tiny room. She heard her door creak open and glances at the intruder, seeing baji entering and closing the door behind him. The shadows gave him a silhouette as he approaches the bedside where she laid, sitting right beside her.

Neither of them spoke a word till baji opened his mouth, "...did someone hurt you?" His hands were clenched on his thighs, expecting the worst but hoping it's not the case. His voice was deep and firm, eyes focused ahead of him on the wall that held a picture of all of them which they took at the beach. He remembers it clearly. It was one of their very first hang out with him and the others as a whole group.

(y/n) blinks at the question, finding it endearing. Her eyes hurt from crying, "....in a way..." she mumbles quietly. She had to quickly clarify before baji decided to storm out of here and cause chaos on her behalf since she knows the male would burn cars and beat people for her, "not in the way you're thinking though." She says, seeing the male about to pounce from the bed any second now.

baji exhales a sigh of relief, the tension in his body which he held slowly leaving him as he slumped on his forearms. He was glad no harm befell the (h/c)-ette otherwise he'll have to find who did it and it wouldn't be a pretty sight, "i'm glad..." he pauses, looking down at her with furrowed brows, "what happened that caused you to cry then?" He lightly interrogates.

(y/n) sits up from her bed, legs crossed, eyes downcast. She can't exactly tell him that she met bonten members and befriended them without knowing they were criminals in the first place, she bit her lip, "....there are some people i met....and they weren't what i thought they were..." she confesses as baji listened intently, "...i felt betrayed after finding out the truth about them which I didn't even know myself. I feel conflicted on what to do." She murmurs.

baji sighs. He knew that feeling; somewhat. Memories of his past with kazutora came up but he brushed them aside, "i see." He pauses, "my only suggestion to you is to not judge so quickly as everyone has a story they haven't told yet. Some people aren't usually what they are because of the situation they're in or been put in. Give them a chance." He says and surprisingly he said something smart.

(y/n) lightly smiles. If only it were that easy. Baji didn't know she was referring to actual criminals wanted by everyone. Even though he was right, every person out there has a conscience, a sense of right and wrong, their own ability to make decisions. mikey, rindou, kokonoi and kakucho were intelligent men and yet they chose a path of violence to follow, something that was the complete opposite of her. How can she give them a chance when the crimes were continuously adding up? Unless...

(y/n) shakes her head, smiling at baji, "since when did you know what to say?" She airily laughs. Baji grunts, he instantly engulfs her in a hug, the two falling back on the bed as the superhero couldn't balance herself as she was sitting criss-cross. She laughs as she lays back on her sheets with baji hovering over her, his knee in between her legs that were slightly spread. He grins back at her, happy to see she was feeling better than what she was when she walked through the door.

The chuckles soon die down and the room was left in complete silence. baji and (y/n) find themselves gazing at one another, their eyes connected and never wavering from the other. The room was full of tension. The raven-haired male eyes her from his view on top of her; the way she lays perfectly underneath him. Her shirt riding up just a little to reveal a peek of her smooth skin. He finds his fingers aching to caress her as a pit of warmth went to his stomach. He leans down slowly, waiting to see if she would say something or not, but when she didn't, he continued, "c-can i kiss you?" He whispers, eyeing her.

(y/n) thinks for a moment. She is feeling very vulnerable right now and her emotions were all over the place but she remembered how he also likes her too. Her eyes widen for second, heart thumping loudly in her chest. She doesn't know what she did to deserve so much attention from the male population so she was a bit confused. That doesn't mean she wants to turn them down when they're baring their feeling for her to see nor did she want to hurt him or the others when she herself was still figuring this all out, "..yes..." she whispers back in a timid tone.

baji's lips found their way to her's. (y/n)'s closes her eyes shut. She knows she's not in the position to commit as of yet and there's at least a few other people who she knows who are very interested in her. So she decides to let it take its course. It's not like any of them were actually in a relationship and it seemed the guys didn't mind at all since they were giving her space and they knew she needed the time to process and sort out her feelings

baji and (y/n) continue to kiss, their lips continuously interlocked; breaths mingling, noses touching. Her hands slowly find themselves around his neck and his hands curl under her back, arching her just a little for him. He leans his weight on her, their chests touching intimately. He feels a surge of passion and desire course through him and his lips leave hers to trail a path from her jaw to her neck.

baji peppers (y/n)'s supple neck with kisses and he latches onto a spot, sucking softly as a small mark begins to form. He hears her breathy moan and smirks against her skin. He returns to her lips, tongue in her mouth as he french kisses her passionately before he parts from her mouth slowly. He grins at her embarrassed face as she covers it with her hands, hiding from his gaze.

She couldn't believe that happened! She never done something like that before with a man! She could practically feel her heart racing in her chest it could almost burst from the speed it was going.

baji chuckles deeply, finding the (h/c)-ette to be adorable. His lips touch her ear as he whispers, "i know there's more than one person fighting for your heart, so i need to make my intentions clear to you that I don't plan on losing, (y/n). You mean the world to me and I won't let that go. Not now or ever." He releases her, standing back up from the bed as he fixes himself. He was about to walk out but he tilts his head back with a smirk, "so don't relax just yet, darling. This chase has only just begun." He winks playfully, leaving her alone to process his words.

a/n: hehehehe, enjoy my readers!!!