23

a/n: another chapter has been posted, i hope you enjoy it!! Don't forget to comment, my lovelies!!

wakasa and benkei sit at the kitchen table with cups of coffee in their hand as they watch (y/n) pace back and forth in contemplation, muttering under her breath. The two men glances at each other with raised brows, before the shorter male looks at her, "don't you think you're being a little dramatic, (y/n)?" He asks, leaning back against his seat with a stick in his mouth.

The female superhero pauses, looking at the man with confused looks, "what do you mean?" She looks back and forth in between both men for answers.

benkei sighs, crossing his bulky arms, "wakasa means, don't you think it's time to return to your friends? I'm sure they're worried about you, (y/n)-chan." He points out.

The female superhero sighs softly, she did think of that recently but she was afraid. She didn't know why but she felt that way. Maybe it was because she didn't want to cause her newfound friends worry but that would be hypocritical of her to say considering she already is when she ran away from them. What to do?

Before she can say anything, wakasa sighs and gets up from his seat. He approaches (y/n), standing in front of her. He raises his hand to caress her cheek softly, amused to see her face flushed at the contact. He smirks, before shaking his head, "just think about it (y/n)." He and benkei soon left the apartment. They had to open the gym soon.

Before (y/n) can think more on the decision, the tv, which was left on, broadcasted a fire in an apartment building. Without word, she left. With her suit on, she jumps across buildings and swung her way across town to where she could see the heavy smoke in the air.

Reporters and helicopters that were viewing this live on their channel, pointed to (y/n)/aka spider-woman. She paid them no mind as they begin filming her too as she ran towards the building on fire and jumped in, crashing through a window. She quickly scours her way, yelling through the blaze, "is anyone in here??"

She didn't hear a response other than a cough. Heading to the source, she avoided falling debris. She winced when part of her suit caught fire and burned through her skin a bit, but she patted it away, focusing her attention on the person in need of help. (E/c) hues landed on a platinum haired male with tanned skin, trapped under the rubble.

(y/n) quickly calls out to him, "hey, dude!" She reaches him in to time, "don't worry, it's gonna be alright." The male groans, moving his head weakly as he faces her. He opens his eyes, revealing orchid hues staring at her mask.

"you're..." he coughs, the smoke inhalation getting to him. He felt his body heavy with the rubble on top of him, "it's no use," he says in a raspy voice, "I'm stuck. Just leave me." He weakly says.

(y/n) frowns, in a instant, her hands reached under the debris he was trapped in and with ease, she lifts it up and tosses it away to the side. The male widens his eyes when she hoists him up on her shoulder as if he weighed nothing, "hang on. This place is collapsing." Just as she said that, the entrance where she came from caved in and she immediately ran for it. She could feel the man clutching her tightly.

The building began to collapse and before it can crumble on the two, (y/n) leaped out and shot her webs swinging away from the building. The civilians shouted in happiness as spider-woman saved another life! (y/n) grinned behind her mask, she was about to land where the ambulance was when he spoke up, "wait..!"

(y/n) lands on top the rooftop of another building, "yeah?" She says through her mask.

The male coughs, "no ambulance." He heaves, "take me to..." he told her an address, looking at her expectantly.