13

A/n: hey guys, sorry for the late update but I'm sick with the flu; badly. My ribs and chest practically hurt from coughing my lungs out constantly, lol. Anyways, don't forget to comment any chance you get, it always encourages me to keep updating!

(y/n) was back at the bar where she first met rindou. She remembers how he made her promise to come back, not even letting her disagree as he set a date and time. It wasn't in her heart to ditch someone especially when they're waiting on you. She wasn't used to these things.

Despite the odds of it, (y/n) had to say her friendship with rindou was beginning to flourish like a newborn flower about to bloom. She was actually enjoying his flirtatious remarks and jokes. The two make it a routine to see each other at least once a week cause the male was busy doing..stuff. (she doesn't know he's bonten).

On the other hand, the jellyfish-haired male couldn't help the attraction he felt towards the (h/c)-ette. It was something he hadn't experienced in a very long time as he was accustomed to one night stands with random girls after a hard job. He enjoyed having a girl sit beside him and just talk....it was...refreshing.

His purple irises stare at (y/n) as she sips her drink tentatively. His lips twitch upwards, "so you're a chemistry freak, huh?" He jokes. He had just found out the beautiful foreigner had a knack for chemicals.

(y/n) purses her lips, eyeing him with a raised brow, "chemistry freak? I prefer expert. Sciences has always intrigued me." She says, shrugging her shoulders as she recalls how many times she mixed liquids to her advantage during a fight with a villain. "Though from the looks of it, you look like the type to get bad grades." She chortles.

rindou rolls his eyes at her peaky comment, smirking, "I'll have you know I wasn't that bad in school. I did pretty well in gym though." He brags, flexing his muscles towards her to impress her in a way. He was always more gym savvy than his brother anyways.

(y/n) laughs, looking at her drink for a moment before gazing up at him, "so you're a gym buff?" She observes him, nodding a little, "i can see it." She says, drinking the last bits of her sangria. rindou grins, chuckling in agreement.

rindou honestly didn't expect to enjoy (y/n)'s company more than he thought he did. He could let go and just be himself. There was this lingering warmth in the pit of his stomach and he loved it. He couldn't help but gaze at her, a softened look on his face as she laughs, her eyes twinkling. He was glad she was comfortable with him than when they first met. He was able to see and experience what a great woman she is.; personality wise and whatnot.

"what?" (y/n) asks, noticing his gaze on her as her laughs died off, shyly looking away from him; his stare too intense for her. His purple hues flickered with an emotion she couldn't describe.

rindou awkwardly looks away, his cheeks heating up with indescribable warmth, "...nothing..." he pauses, "you just look beautiful tonight." He compliments, flashing her a handsome grin.

(y/n) was about to say something when she saw the jelly-fish haired male check his phone suddenly, a visible frown on his face as he clicks his tongue. He shoves it back into his pocket as he stands up from his seat, giving her an apologetic look, "'m sorry, my brother needs me."

(y/n) shakes her head with a smile, "no problem. I'll see you around." She grins assuringly, watching him get up.

rindou smiles back and was about to leave when he pauses mid-step. He turns back around, seeing the (h/c)-ette give him a confused look and he swiftly bends down and kisses her cheek, pulling back in a blink of an eye. He grins when he sees the red hues on her face, chuckling softly as he waves his hand, exiting the bar.

He gets into his car and drives off to the location his brother sent him; a warehouse. He felt content and satisfied how tonight went. He didn't realize he had a grin on his face until he met up with the other executives.

"what's with that dumb look on your face?" sanzu asks, raising an eyebrow at the younger haitani, "koko had one just last week too." He points out, popping a pink pill in his mouth and shivering as the drug went down his throat, "you're both acting like you've seen cloud nine or something."

The pinkette remembers how koko had a soft look on his face when he went to drop by his paperwork in his office. The money maker was too deep in his thoughts to even notice the man entering and leaving.

"hm?" rindou's face returns to his normal poker one, blinking at sanzu, "none of your business, druggie." He scoffs, putting his black gloves on with a snap, "let's get to work." He ignores his brother's inquisitive gaze and approaches the three guys bound on the floor.

................

spider-woman zips through the streets of japan in the dead of night, she was looking around, surveying for crime in the area. (e/c) hues land on two men; one with pink hair and the other with short purple hair.

(y/n) gasps in disbelief, crouching on a pole as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Weren't these the two guys she caught red handed a while back? What the hell were they doing on the streets as if nothing happened??? Weren't the police supposed to have them in jail??

Her eyes follow them as they enter a club called Hell's Angel's. A stripper club. She frowns, examining the building. She can't enter through the front door nor are there windows for her to see through. She clicks her tongue. She can always just take her suit off but then she remembered her regular clothes were in some alley way far from here. She sighs, for now, she'll have to let it go, as she can't do much from her view.

With that thought in mind, she zips away back to the apartment. Something was amiss and she doesn't like it. Also...that guy with the short purple hair oddly reminds of her rindou....maybe it was just a coincidence, right? Two people can wear the same color of hair but it doesn't mean they're related. However, her gut was telling her something different.

(y/n) frowns, was her mind tricking her?

a/n: i know this one is short, but I'm still trying to figure out how reader, sanzu and ran will meet face to face.