26

a/n: this idea belonged to a reader who commented on one of the previous chapters and i decided to go ahead and write it for this story. So thank you, also don't forget to comment!!

An onsen, a hot spring. One of japan's most favorite spots during the winter. (y/n) had always wanted to try one as she heard so much about them during her time in this world. She deserves it too, after fighting so much bad buys and practically injuring herself, she needed a good soak. Plus, the water has mineral properties that are good for the skin.

Before she headed out, she informed draken and inupi that she was going to the hot springs, so that they know and have no need to worry about her whereabouts. Those two were the biggest worry-warts she ever met along with the rest of the guys she became friends with.

After taking the bus, she reached her designated location. (y/n) entered the onsen and smiled at the old lady in charge, she was directed on where to go, "thank you miss." She politely says, the old lady waved her off with a soft smile.

As she walks the empty hallway, she enters the locker room and changes out of her clothes and into a towel. She examines herself in wonder, "who knew you actually had to get naked..." she murmurs, it reminded her of those spa's in new york. She shrugs her shoulder and leaves the locker room only to abruptly stop when she see's two familiar men; a pinkie and a purplette.

Both men seem just as surprised to see (y/n) too, but that quickly changed when a glint of deviousness flickered in their eyes, the pinkette, who she now knows is called sanzu, approaches her with an almost predatory look with his companion watching with amused eyes, both men were also naked too, a towel covering their lower regions.

Only then did (y/n) notice how lean and muscular they are. Their bodies were very well defined, almost as if god himself gave them special attention, "well, well," sanzu begins with a purr, blue hues glinting with lasciviousness as he eyes her up and down, liking the view, especially the swell of her bosom peaking out from the seam of the towel and her smooth legs, he subconsciously licks his lips, "if it isn't our mystery doll from the mall." He chuckles deeply, hand on his hip.

(y/n) frowns, not liking how he was looking at her like a piece of meat ready to devour whole, "I hadn't expected to see you both either," she pauses, looking in between them both nonchalantly, "now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way now." She dismissively says to the criminals and turns away when a hand grips her wrist firmly and pulls her back, causing her to gasp in shock.

(y/n) finds herself pinned to the wall of the hallway with both hands held captive above her head by ran, the tall purple-ette, "nah uh uh, little lady~." His sultry yet charming voice of velvet says in her ear, "why don't we get to know each other a little, huh? It must be fate for us to meet again, don't you think?" Ran presses himself close to her and the female superhero glares as their eyes connect. He loves the fire in her eyes, it was almost amusing to witness and he has the sudden urge to break her and make her his.

Yeah, fate for me to capture you guys again. She thinks to herself, not wanting to associate with criminals. She wasn't in her spider-woman outfit at the moment, so with a defeated look which she hid behind a forced smile, she decided that she had to let them go and do nothing at the moment....ugh.

(y/n) easily turns the table on Ran, with her pinning him against the wall with her forearm pressed against his throat, her chest almost touching his firm and muscular one, a large tattoo on the left side of his body, "don't touch me." She warns dangerously. Ran widens his eyes at her strength and his lips upturn into a grin. This was attraction at its finest.

sanzu lowly whistles, seeing as he stands behind her, his blue hues stared at her ass (whatever size it is), "aren't you a feisty mama." He murmurs to himself, observing her with an intensity she didn't see.

(y/n) lets Ran go and pushes past both men into the woman's section of the onsen. sanzu and ran stare after her with smirks on their face. Once she was alone, she stands for a moment in silence, clenching her fists, "how disgusting." She murmurs, getting into the waters which were outside by the way.

She gets in the water and shivers at the hot feel of the liquid, the cold air of winter and the difference in temperature of the onsen were an amazing feel. She sinks in the water, splashing her face as she begins to relax.

Meanwhile, ran and sanzu were on the next side over talking about the whole encounter with the (h/c)-ette. The pinkette grins, "i wonder how she is in bed, with an attitude like that, I'm sure bagging her would be amazing." He tilts his head back as the hot water envelopes him, his muscles contracting with the movement. His blue hues slowly drift to the large wooden fence blocking them off from the women's side, where he knows the (h/c)-ette was currently at.

ran agrees, "I've seen and bedded lots of girls at the club but this one..." he takes a breath, glancing at his partner, "she's amazing. It makes me want her badly." He grins lazily, running a hand through his wet hair, "i mean, the way she glared at me...and how she easily took control of the situation....we have a connection, I'm sure of it." He affirmed without thought.

sanzu glares at him, blue hues glinted, "what if i want her?" a threatening tone in his voice. Ran glares back, "too bad. We usually share women but not this time, she's mine alone," his lips downturns into a frown. The pinkette scoffs.

"we'll see, haitani," sanzu offhandedly says, "....maybe you can have that girl mikey was talking about," he suggests, "...what's her name again...(y/n)...?" He mumbles in thought, hand to his chin.

ran scoffs, eyeing him with disbelief, "and leave our mystery girl to you? I don't think so. In fact, I'll have them both." He grins lewdly, unaware he was actually talking about the same person; (y/n) parker.

On the other side of the onsen, (y/n) was enjoying the waters and not paying attention to anything as she just wants to relax. She dunked her head underwater and repeated the process, sighing in relief. Suddenly, the hairs on her skin rose and she quickly turned towards the large wooden fence, eyeing it carefully. She swore she felt someone was watching her. What if someone was peeping at her?? She suddenly thought, getting out the water and returning to the locker rooms to change, unaware that sanzu was the one doing the peeping through a small hole he found.

"she's definitely alert," bonten's no.2 says, observing how the (h/c)-ette looks around with narrowed eyes and quickly gets out the water, leaving the onsen, "and smart." He adds, turning to ran, who was watching him amused, "just my type of woman."

sanzu was pretty selective about the women he sleeps around with, there was no commitment whatsoever except unadulterated lust and desire. In fact, he thinks all the bonten executives were the same; with the exception of mikey as the short male never sleeps with a female in all his years knowing him.

"hey, we never did catch her name, did we?" He asks the older haitani, who shakes his head. Of course they didn't. Sigh.

........

a/n: enjoy!!!