Tour Announcements

A/N: THIS CHAPTER TOOK A MATURE TURN I WAS NOT EXPECTING. I AM GIVING IT AN R-RATING JUST FOR SAFE MEASURSES. SO READ EMBRY'S POV WITH CAUTION.

Fender

"Okay I called this band meeting to get on the same page with the tour this summer," I said. "In front of you is a list of dates and places."

"So we'll be traveling to all these places and doing shows?" Dacia asked.

"Yes, this is up on the band website and tickets go on sale Tuesday," I explained.

This manger shit was hard. I never knew there was so much involved when I agreed to do it a year ago. This band had literally become my life. I had lost so much because of it, like the girl I stole from Riot. Audrey had wanted to spend the summer together and when I said I would be traveling with the band she got mad. I wasn't up for the drama so I dumped her.

"We will also be bringing along the other artists signed to R5 Family Records. Since you and Triple L are the most well-known ones right now you'll share the headliner spot. Dash Swift, Rebecca Whitesides, and Marianna Gomez will be openers," Riker explained.

"Dash Swift? You signed Dash Swift?" Dacia asked.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Know him? He is the hottest thing on YouTube!" Dacia squealed.

"We signed him last week," Ross said.

"Just think Dacia you'll get to meet Nick Jonas," Ryssa whispered.

"Okay back to business, with parental permission I have already talked to Caroline and Cameron about coming along and helping out for the summer," I said and waited for questions.

"So Cameron is coming along? He didn't tell me that?" Embry said excitedly. "Wait are you sure you're okay with that dad?"

"As long as you're supervised at all times it should be fine," Ross answered in a strained voice.

"So Caroline's dad said no right?" Emerson asked

"No surprisingly he was okay with it," I said.

"We leave June 15th," I said.

"So are we done?" Embry asked.

"Yes that's all I have," I said. "Unless someone else has something?"

"We are going to have band rehearsals three times a week now that school is out. One day a week you will get the chance to rehearse with the other artists too," Rocky said.

"What days?" Ryssa asked.

"Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday," Rocky replied.

"Can we go now?" Embry asked.

"Yes, go," I said.

Embry

I ran out of the house before anyone could stop me. They all knew where I wanted to go anyway, there was no sense in asking permission. I just walked in. Mrs. Miller had said I never had to knock because I was family. I found Cameron in the living room asleep on the couch.

His mouth was opened and one of his arms was hanging off the couch. The end credits of a movie was playing on the TV. I walked towards him quietly. As I got closer he said, "Yes Embry." I stopped. His eyes were still closed and I thought maybe he was talking in his sleep.

"Yes, Embry touch me there," Cameron moaned.

I covered my mouth with my hand and tried not to laugh. I composed myself and kneeled down by the couch. Without touching him anywhere else I kissed my lightly. As I pulled away he put his hand on the back of my head and opened his eyes.

"You can do better than that," he said.

He kissed me again. This time it was no soft kiss like I had given him just seconds ago. His lips moved over mine as he sat up. He deepened the kiss and nipped my bottom lip with teeth. When he pulled away I sat on the couch and he straddled me.

"I was having an amazing dream about you," he said as he ground his hips into mine.

"I can tell," I said as I put my hand between us and palmed his hardness. He pushed against my hand and moaned. Hearing him moan was the most amazing sound in her the world and it meant he liked what I was doing.

He got off me and kneeled between my legs on the floor. He undid my shorts and I lifted my hips so he could slide them down. He took off my shoes and laid them aside with my pants and boxers. I scooted to the edge of the couch. As he licked the tip of my hardness with his tongue, a moan escaped my lips. I couldn't remember why I had come over here in the first place with his lips wrapped around me.

He was moving up and down sucking hard and I put my hand in his hair pushing him further down. My other hand gripped the couch cushion. I bunked my hips pushing myself further into his mouth. I wondered where he learned to be so good at this.

"Cameron...I'm close," I said.

He quickened his pace. What was he doing? He always wanted me to warn him before I came because he was a spitter. He didn't like to swallow. His suction on me was so hard and it felt so good I could hardly breathe. I was panting trying to hold back until he pulled away.

"Cam...OH GOD...I can't...hold...back...much...long...er," I said.

He just continued to suck. I couldn't hold back any longer. I called his name as I came in his mouth. To my surprise he swallowed. Just as he took his mouth off my cock we heard the door open. He jumped up and sat beside me on the couch pulling the blanket down over us. With his foot he tried to kick my shorts and boxers under the couch.

"Oh hi Embry," she said as she came into the living room. "Do your parents know you're here alone with Cameron?"

"They know I'm here but not that we were alone," I said.

"I won't tell if you don't," she smiled.

She turned to leave the room but turned around and looked at us. "Next time you don't want me to know what you were doing I'd hide the evidence a little better."

She pointed to my boxers on the ground. Cameron had managed the miss them in the effort to push my clothes under the couch. She just smiled and left the room.

"Your mom doesn't care?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not as long as I am being safe and not sleeping around. And since I've only been with you and will never be with anyone else I'd say we are good on both."

"Yeah, I'd say so too, but my dad would flip out if he knew we had just done that," I said.

"I know, so don't tell him," Cameron smiled.

"Never," I replied.

He kissed me lightly and pulled me in so my head was on his shoulder. I just sat there with his arms around me for a minute enjoying the moment. I never thought I would love someone as much as I loved him. I needed him like I needed to breathe.

"Oh I almost forgot the reason I came over here in the first place," I said looking at him.

"You mean it was for my killer sucking skills?" he laughed.

"No, although they are amazing. Why didn't you tell me you were going on tour with us this summer?" I asked.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm so excited to spend the summer together," he said.

"Me too," I said as I snuggled into his neck.

fansgg