The Dating Game

3rd Person

"Okay as we sit here by the pool with another school year behind us, it is time for another game. As the gamekeeper I have allowed Charlotte, Riot, Fender, and Audrey to join us for this game while the grandparents have the babies. It is sad for me to say though this will be Ryssa and Liam's last official game. Next month they will join the parents when the birth of their twins happens. In front of you there are notebooks and pens left over from the school year. When I say Hailey will hand everybody one of each. As I always say the rules of the game are simple. You'll sit back to back with your partner. Everyone will take a turn pulling a question from the plastic container and reading it out loud. Everyone answers the question by writing down your answer in your notebook and your answers must match. If they don't you're out and the last couple standing knows their partner the best. You must write both your answer and what you think your partner will say," Dacia explained.

"Can you give an example of the last sentence? I'm a little confused," Bentley said.

"So say the question is when is your partner's birthday? You would write Bentley's is January 1 and Romeo's is January 20 and he would write the same. If the match you're good. If not you're out. Got it?" Dacia asked.

"Yeah I think so," Bentley replied as Hailey passed out the notebooks and pens and everyone sat back to back with their partners.

"Okay Bentley you begin," Dacia ordered.

Bentley pulled a question from the plastic container. "How many sexual partners has your boy/girlfriend had?"

Everybody wrote down their answers then Dacia went around the circle asking them to reveal their answers.

"Cameron and Embry we'll start with you," she said.

"That's an easy question," Cameron said as he and Embry revealed their answers.

"We have both had only one sexual partner, each other," Embry announced proudly.

"Aw, the little gay boys are so cute!" Audrey said with her hand over her heart.

Cameron just rolled his eyes.

Ryssa and Liam went next and got it right with only one a piece. Emerson and Caroline again got it right with only each other.

"Damn you guys are boring!" Nick said. "Don't you ever want to experiment a little before you settle with one person?"

"No," they all answered at the same time.

"Wow okay," Nick said.

"Our turn Dash ready one, two, three," Dacia counted.

"I've had three and Dacia has had one, me," Dash said.

"And as you can see that's what I wrote, so we got it right," Dacia said.

"When did you become so saucy?" Emerson asked laughing.

Dacia flicked him off.

"Okay I've had two and Nick has had ten," Violet announced showing her notebook.

Nick showed his and everyone could see the answers were correct.

Next Savannah and Peyton went. Savanah was reluctant to reveal her answer. Her hands shook a little as she turned her notebook around. "I've had one and Peyton has had four."

"You had sex with my baby sister?" Emerson asked. "You have only been dating like two months!"

"Um...yeah," Peyton stuttered.

"You have five seconds to run before I kick your ass!" Emerson warned Peyton.

"Look in my defense I was trying to hold off and she started it. I asked her three times before we went all the way if she was sure and she said yes all three times," Peyton tried to talk his way out of having to beat up his girlfriend's brother.