What We Think They Don't Know

Brady

I laid beside Tony in his bed. We were both quiet just staring up at the ceiling. I didn't talk much around Tony. I didn't really have to because he couldn't hear me anyway. I had to admit it was kind of nice just to lay here next to him. Then again, I hated his house. Not because his parents were mean or anything. It was because we had to hide what was going on between us from his family. I wanted to believe his parents weren't that stupid but Tony was afraid to tell them he liked me as more than a friend. So I kept his secret from his family and from our friends, even my girlfriend, and I was breaking big rules of our polyamorous relationship. We were supposed to be open about who else we were dating besides each other and I wasn't doing that with Tony.

I felt his eyes on me and I turned to look at him as he laced his fingers in mine. He was being really affectionate today and I had no idea why. He was never this affectionate at his house. At my house, it was a different story though. My house was a place where we could be ourselves. I knew my parents knew what was going on in my bedroom because I was always having to tell Tony to be quiet. I wished he could hear the sexy little grunts he had during sex. They were sexy as hell and I was hard just thinking about it. I had stopped the first time I heard him speak. He said my name during sex and I was so shocked. I had never heard him say anything before that.

He let go of my hand and I wanted to protest. Then he signed, What are you thinking about?

Let's go to my house, I signed back.

He made the okay sign and we got up from the bed. We went into the kitchen and I had to fight the urge to grab his hand. I knew he would be pissed if I tried in front of his mom. She could hear so she turned around to look at us as we entered.

Is it okay if I go to Brady's? Tony signed.

Yes, but it's close to dinner. Are you going to have dinner there? She signed back.

It had been a few months since Tony had been teaching me sign language and I was able to follow any conversation easily. Apparently, I was a fast learner. At first I will admit it was because I was just trying to get in his pants. The more time we spent together though I more I liked him. I still remember the first time he kissed me at my house. I had asked him how to say suck my dick in sign language. He had shown me and then kissed me. It had ended in him actually sucking my dick. It was honestly the best blow job I ever had and I wondered if he had done it before. I never asked though.

Probably, my mom will have dinner ready soon, I signed and spoke at the same time.

Okay be home at eleven, Mrs. DiMarco signed.

Since it's Friday can he just spend the night? I signed.

Text your mom to see if it's okay, she signed.

I got my phone from my back pocket and my mom sent me a text just as I was about to text her. I rolled my eyes and saw Tony smile out the corner of his mouth. My mom was really into family dinners and unless it was school related or I had a date I had to be home for dinner every night. It was so lame because Luke, my stepdad, always wanted us to talk about our day.

It's almost time for dinner, so head home.

On my way, btw can Tony spend the nite? I sent back to her.

Sure. She sent back.

I showed Mrs. DiMarco the text so she knew what my mom said and Tony went upstairs to pack his things. He left me standing in the kitchen awkwardly with his mom. I looked down at my phone and sent a text to Tatianna telling her something came up and I couldn't meet her later.

What's more important than me? She sent back.

What did I say to that? Tony was more important than her? I wasn't sure when it had happened exactly but I had been putting her off more and more to be with Tony. I'm sure she knew something was going on. She just wasn't sure with who. Or maybe she did know. Tatianna wasn't a stupid girl.

Tony tapped me on the shoulder and I stuck my phone in my back pocket as I gave him my undivided attention. Ready to go? He signed. Yes, I signed back. We said goodbye to his mom and left. Once we were in my car headed to my house Tony grabbed my hand and held it all the way to my house.

I pulled into my driveway and he looked over at me smiling from ear to ear. God I loved that smile. Shit did I just say loved? No, I answered my own question. Of course not, I didn't say those words to anyone even my family. I had certainly never said them in a romantic way. What was wrong with me?

Tony let go of my hand and we got out of the car. Henry was running down the stairs for dinner as we came through the door. He stopped and looked at us.

Hi Tony, I've been practicing, Henry sighed.

We can practice some more after dinner if you want, Tony signed to him.

"Damn I really need to learn sign language so I know what you guys are saying," my mom said as she came in the living room.

"I'll teach you some later mom," I said and signed at the same time.

We sat down at the dinner table and Luke started his how was your day shit. I was trying to pay attention but got distracted as Tony started running his hand up my leg. He slowly inched his way up my leg. When he reached my crotch I almost jumped out of my seat. My mom was so engrossed in what Luke was saying that she wasn't paying attention to us. Luke was talking like everyone was listening to his boring story. I looked up from my plate and noticed Henry was staring right at me and Tony. He looked down at my plate but I knew where his eyes really were. He wanted to know why Tony had his hand in my lap. Just then Tony palmed me and I think a moan came from my mouth. Everyone turned to look at me and I knew my face was as red as Henry's shirt.

"So, Brady how was your day?" Luke asked.

"Um...boring...but if I can be excused its about to get a whole lot harder...shit I mean better," I said.

I couldn't believe I had just said that. Tony had gotten pretty good at reading lips around my family and he snickered.

"You and Tony want to go to your room and have sex right?" Henry asked.

Now everyone's attention turned to Henry.

"Henry Lucas Greyson!" my mom scolded him.

Then Henry said something that shocked even me. "What you think I don't know what's going on when those noises come from Brady's room?"

I was so embarrassed with this whole conversation. My parents never cared what I did sex wise as long as I was being safe and never knocked someone up. I admit the only girl I had ever been with was Tatianna and the only other girl I had thought about fucking was Harley Lynch.

"So what the fuck do you do? Sit by my door and listen you little perv!" I yelled at him.

"Brady Lancaster Franco!" my mom had the nerve to scold me.

"WHAT! He just admitted he sits by my door when I'm in room with Tony and you're scolding me?" I yelled back at her.

This was always the way it went. I loved my brother but he always got his way and I was the one who got in trouble for everything. Everything he did was somehow my fault. Tonight was turning into a prime example.

"Brady don't talk to your mother that way," Luke said.

"But the fuck out," I said without looking at him.

"Brady go to your room!" my mom yelled.

"Gladly!" I said as I got up and led Tony to my room.