The Return of Lachlan Part 1

Dacia

I stood outside my old high school waiting for graduation to start. I didn't want to go in and have to face all the hugs, goodbyes and tears from all the people who said they were my friends. My only true friends were my family and Dash of course. Over the last few years Dash had become my reason for living. I understood now how Cameron and Embry felt about each other. He was my sanctuary in my crazy family. Being an only child himself he loved hanging out with my family.

From my place in the corner of the building I watched as my family arrived. It had been a tough year for some of them. Romeo and Bentley walked in with their son Brandon, my uncle Ross, and aunt Victoria. Romeo and Bentley had taken over custody of him when his mom Frankie died in a car accident last month. Bentley was petitioning to adopt Brandon formally.

Behind them was my uncle Riker who had been having a tough time dealing with the loss of my aunt Raelyn. Everyone knew he drank a little too much at times but left him to grieve in his own way. Ryssa and Liam and their girls had been staying with him to keep an eye on him. With them was Riot and his growing family; he had announced at dinner that Charlotte was pregnant again. Which had started an epidemic of pregnancy announcements. Not only was Charlotte pregnant but so were Audrey and Caroline. Caroline and Emerson also shocked everyone by saying they eloped a few months ago.

I noticed uncle Ryland had come with his new wife Rebecca. I stepped out of the shadow as Cameron and Embry approached. Embry was late once again. No doubt he was off somewhere having sex with Cameron. As I walked behind them I knew that was true because Embry had a fresh hickey on his neck. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Those two were such exhibitionist and I, like everyone else, wanted to know what went on behind their closed doors. They weren't shy when it came to public displays of affection.

Embry opened the door for me and Cameron and I looked at him to say thank you when I noticed his shirt. "Dude you might want to button your shirt right before we go in the building."

He blushed a little and looked down at his shirt. He had an undershirt underneath his button down so he re-buttoned his shirt. I smiled and rolled my eyes at them again. I looked at Cameron and he opened his mouth to speak.

"We were in a hurry," Cameron said.

"Oh dude, fancy a breath mint?" I asked after getting a good whiff of his breath.

"What?" Cameron asked staring at me like I was crazy.

"Cam your breath smells like ass," I said trying not to laugh.

Embry busted out laughing at my ass breath comment. Which told me the reason Cameron's breath smelled. I had to laugh too. Embry's laugh was so contagious.

"Are you seriously laughing at me?" Cameron gave Embry a stern look.

"Not at you but with you," Embry said more in a question form.

I watched them looking back and forth like a tennis match. We were blocking one of the doors and people were giving us dirty looks, but I didn't care. Seeing Cameron and Embry fight was the best entertainment there was in the world. They didn't fight like normal people. It was all about tone for Cameron. He never raised his voice.

"Am I laughing?" Cameron asked not breaking the stern look he was giving Embry.

Embry immediately cast his eyes downward. "No."

"No what?" Cameron asked.

"No, sir," Embry said submissively.

"Okay then that's five lashes later with your belt for laughing at me. Do you understand me?" Cameron asked low enough that only Embry and I could hear.

"Yes, sir," Embry said.

"I will never understand your relationship and I'm not even going to try," I said shaking my head.

"I'll see you in a minute Embry I gotta pee first," I said as I walked away.

I turned around to look back at Cameron and Embry and they walked off towards where we were supposed to meet hand in hand like the whole conversation about lashes with the belt never happened. I knew though Cameron would find a way to make it happen after graduation was over. I guess the whole Dom/sub thing worked for them.

In the bathroom I thought about how excited I was for graduation. Dash and I were planning on spending the summer touring with Violet and Nick. It would be my first tour without parental supervision. As I was coming out of the bathroom, I was jumped from behind. The last thing I remember was smelling a familiar cologne.

Dash

Graduation started and the graduates began walking in. I searched for Dacia but couldn't see her. I spotted Embry and we made eye contact. He shrugged like he knew exactly who I was really looking for. As they sat in their seats I saw the seat where Dacia should be was empty. A few minutes later my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I glanced at my phone and it was a text from Embry, last time I saw her she was headed to the bathroom.

As they started to call names my concern for Dacia grew more and more. Everyone was cheering around me and all I could think about was where the fuck was Dacia? I looked over at Rydel and she looked concerned too.

"Have you seen Dacia?" she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"No not since I dropped her off about an hour ago," I said sounding like a bad fiancée. "Embry said he saw her go to the bathroom."

"Maybe she's sick. I'll go check," Rydel said getting up.

A few minutes later I got a text from Rydel, she's not in here. I'll see if I can find her.

Panic set in deep in my chest. I knew in that minute something was wrong. I could tell Dacia needed me. Rydel came back a few minutes later as they Ryan's name. He was the name ahead of Dacia. My heart sank when they skipped over Dacia's name and said some chick named Daphne something. I had stopped paying attention.

Earlier when I dropped Dacia off I thought that I had seen Lachlan. I had blown it off as my imagination playing tricks on me. Now though I wasn't so sure. We hadn't seen or heard from him or anyone else in his family since last year and graduation when Nick kicked Lance's ass. I had heard from a mutual friend that Lance had knocked up Becky Monroe.

My phone buzzed again and I looked down to see a text from a blocked number, I have your fiancée. Good luck finding her bitch!