A Game of Never Have I Ever

"Today we have come together to celebrate the wedding of Cameron and Embry. This is the biggest group we have ever had. I'd first like to welcome Montague, Lilliana, Layla, Gabi, Brad, Katie, Aiden and Molly to our game. I'd also like to say how sad I am that this will probably be Emerson, Caroline, Romeo, Bentley, Juliet and Christian's last official game as they will be parents soon. Today we are playing never have I ever. For those of you who don't know the rules they are pretty simple. Someone will say never have I ever been or done something and if you have you drink. For Juliet and Caroline, I brought ginger ale and for everybody else, Bentley has gotten us some wine from the wedding venue. So everybody take a cup and fill it up. Oh and no cheating by taking little sips. We have enough to go around several times," Dacia gave her speech.

"So since it is their night Cameron and Embry will go first," she said.

"Never have I ever had a hickey," Cameron said.

Embry, Romeo, Bentley, Christian, Montague, Lilliana, Savannah, Peyton, and Nick drank.

"You mean to tell me the master at giving hickeys has never had a hickey?" Romeo asked.

Cameron shook his head. "Embry has tried and failed many times."

"Never have I ever thrown up on someone," Embry said.

Cameron, Bentley, Dash, Caroline, and Molly drank.

"Yeah I don't think Riker has ever forgiven me for that," Cameron laughed.

"Never have I ever made out in front of a family member," Romeo said.

Cameron, Embry, Hailey, Austin, Montague, Lilliana, Savannah, Peyton, Nick, Violet, Harper and Ryan drank.

"As I seem to recall you liked it when we made out in front of you a little too much," Cameron teased.

Romeo flicked him off. "Bite me. Oh never mind you like to do that don't you?"

Cameron flicked him off.

"No thanks, I'm not a bottom," Romeo said.

"Are you fucking serious?" Montague asked.

"Yeah, you thought I was?" Romeo looked at him.

"Well yeah. I just assumed because Bentley is bigger than you that he was the top."

"Oh Cameron we have so much to teach him," Romeo laughed.

Montague just rolled his eyes.

"Never have I ever had sex with a virgin," Bentley announced trying to change the subject.

Cameron, Embry, Christian, Hailey, Austin, Peyton, Dash, Chapin, Lacey, Emerson, Caroline, Nick, Layla, Gabi, Harper, Ryan, Miles, Brad, and Katie drank.

"Woah wait a minute hold the phone, you two?" Hailey said pointing to Chapin and Lacey. "What happen to years down the road?"

Chapin just shrugged.

"Well you see we were alone at my house and we were making out and one thing lead to another and it just sort of happened neither one of us stopped it," Lacey said really fast.

"Okay we don't need details," Hailey stopped her.

"Speak for yourself," Brad said.

"What you don't want our details but you want theirs?" Embry acted hurt.

"Dude two chicks is hot. Two dudes is not," Brad said.

"I'll be honest I'd like to be a fly on the wall in their bedroom," Chapin admitted.