My Mission to Deflower Violet Lynch

Lance

I stood by her side of the stage and watched her perform. She was an excellent guitar player, almost as good as me. Ever since that game of Never Have I Ever a week ago getting in her pants was all I could think about. She was so cute and innocent, and I wanted to shatter that. I vowed I was going to make it my mission to be her first lover.

She looked over and saw me watching her. I knew she thought I was attractive. I could tell by the way she looked at me. Tonight I was going to take step one of my plan and see how far I could push her once I got her alone in my dressing room. I knew her dad wasn't as overprotective as Ryssa's and Embry's. Maybe he should be to keep her away from guys like me. I knew who I was, and I was okay with it.

"Hey Lance," Violet said as she walked by me after she was done on stage.

"Hey Violet, wanna go for a walk?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled. "But let me shower first."

"Meet me in my dressing room when you're done," I said.

"Okay," she said, innocently.

"Violet I don't think it's such a good idea to be alone with him in his dressing room," I heard Ryssa say as I walked away.

I paced my dressing room as I waited for her. I didn't like to be kept waiting but I guess showering was important. I didn't want stinky girls that was just gross. Girls should smell good. I wondered what Violet smelled like. I also knew she was a virgin so I wondered how far she would let me go tonight. Would she give it up easy or make me work for it? Would I have to romance her to get it? I was good at that. Sad thing was after I got it I'd probably drop her and move on. Staying with the same girl too long bored me.

There was a knock on my dressing room door and I went to answer it. She was wearing a blue sundress. The fact that she had given me the easy access of a dress excited me. She had a nice little chest. Smaller than I preferred but it would do.

"Why don't we just hang out here instead?" I asked.

She came in and sat on the couch. I sat beside her. She looked nervous. She had her hands in her lap so I grabbed one and held it. She grinned and then licked her lips.

"Don't worry I won't bite unless you want me to," I said.

Her eyes were really big as she turned to look at me. She got up from the couch and pulled her hand from mine. She bolted for the door but I was quicker and met her there.

"I should go. Ryssa was right this isn't a good idea," Violet said with her hand on the doorknob.

"Don't go," I said.

I took her hand off the doorknob and to my surprise she let me instead of turning it to leave. She bit her lip and I wanted to bite it too. I pinned her against the door with both her hands over her head and pushed my leg between hers. She didn't squirm so I kissed her. I put everything I had into the kiss. It wasn't a simple kiss. I let her know how much I wanted her.

I let go of her hands and she immediately put them in my hair. I put my hand on her bottom and lifted her up. I carried her to the couch and laid her down. We continued kissing and I started to run my hand up her leg. She grabbed my wrist and stopped me by putting my hand on her waist. So I knew I was going to have to work for it. She wasn't going to give it up easily. To be honest I had to respect that, sometimes easy girls were no fun. Then again an easy fuck was better sometimes then no one got too attached. I have to admit that was what I was afraid of here.

"I should go," she said.

"Okay, come on. We've probably missed everyone else leaving for the hotel. I'll walk you there," I offered.

"I like that idea," she agreed.

The next day after her interview she met me at the tour bus as we were all getting ready to leave for our next city. She looked beautiful as she walked my way. She was laughing with Ryssa and Dacia about something. Her laugh made me smile. She had this cute little laugh.

"I'll be there in a minute Ryssa. I need to talk to Lance," Violet said.

"Okay," Ryssa said back as she and Dacia gave her a weird look.

"Thanks for the flowers this morning. They were beautiful," she said.

"Not as beautiful as you," I replied as I touched her cheek.

"Come on guys we gotta get going," Rocky yelled.

I watched her walk away before I got on my tour bus.

Violet

"So what is going on between you and Lance?" Ryssa asked as I got on the tour bus.

"Honestly I don't know," I said as I sat beside her at the table.

I wanted to believe he was sincere but something in the back of my mind told me to be careful. I knew what he was like from the game of Never Have I Ever. I did wonder how many girls exactly he had been with and if I was the one to tame him. I knew my dad had been a player before he met my mom and after they met he knew she was the one for him.

"Violet don't get caught up in his web," Ryssa warned me.

"Yeah please tell me you are smarter than that," Dacia said.

"I haven't done anything but kiss him and he is an amazing kisser," I told them.

"From what I understand he's had a lot of practice," Ryssa said.

"Just be careful Violet. I don't want to see you get hurt," Embry said.

"Thanks for caring about me guys, but I'll be okay," I said as I got up and went to lay on my bunk.

Was I asking for trouble getting involved with Lance? Probably so but I couldn't help it. I just wanted someone to look at me the way Cameron and Embry looked at each other. I had to agree with what Marianna said. They are relationship goals. I just wanted someone to love and to be loved in return. Was that too much to ask?